the ever professional SFA balls up again!!!

Rawrrrrrrr

jambovambo

What a shower they are !

Do they never take any advice before opening their traps?

Rawrrrrrrr
Amuturish idiots.

I hope Utd sue them.

Well they will have a ready made appeal thats for sure

Tbh I expect the SFA will come up with some refereeing iniative for a few months to shut everyone up then things will go back to normal

Not surprised in the slightest. The SFA don't seem to know their erse from their elbow when it comes to their own rules and procedures.

Hope Utd stick it right up them! :mad:

Rick Grimes

Utd are spot on. We should line up behind them immediately.

Levein surly has a case for slander against peat?

It's defamation in Scots' law.

And yes, you would imagine so.

jamtartsandbees
It's defamation in Scots' law.

And yes, you would imagine so.

Are the proofs the same in Scots law as in English law?

piltonjambo

Peat should do the honourable thing now .... and resign!!!

:wacko: Oops ... forgot who we were dealing with here ... my apologies

ToadKiller Dog

Looks like the GFA head Peat plus taylor at Uefa a week ago have tried to scare united into giving up seems they got that wrong ,go for it arabs.

Spellczech

Pfft Peat and Smith - what a couple of fools we have running the game in this country. Both should resign immediately.

Having been quick to disagree with Prancer about other matters in the past, let me, on this occasion, say I agree with him 100%.

The G.F.A. , Peat and Smith are totally and shamefully out of order.

If the other clubs in the SPL had the baws then this could make a difference. Hearts and Dundee Utd should be backed up by Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock etc and send a message to the GFA.

Rangers and Celtic cant win a league if no teams will play them. If all other member clubs served notice to the SPL and SFA to start a breakaway league then the brown stuff would really hit the fan.

What a shower they are !

Do they never take any advice before opening their traps?

The only advice they take is from Ibrox and Parkhead

Rawrrrrrrr
If the other clubs in the SPL had the baws then this could make a difference. Hearts and Dundee Utd should be backed up by Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock etc and send a message to the GFA.

Rangers and Celtic cant win a league if no teams will play them. If all other member clubs served notice to the SPL and SFA to start a breakaway league then the brown stuff would really hit the fan.

Would never happen the likes of Kilmarnock would never bypass the income from 4 OF Games a season

It was tried before and everyone backed down as soon as they got a bigger piece of the pie

Jeezo, it actually makes you yearn for the good ol' days under Farry :sad:

Out in the real world, Smith's position would have long since been untenable and Peat is also coming up quickly on the outside after those comments :wacko:

As has been suggested, the GFA, with Taylor aiding and abetting, are just trying to bully DUFC while hoping to bluster their way out of this mess :mad:

Benny Factor
Would never happen the likes of Kilmarnock would never bypass the income from 4 OF Games a season

It was tried before and everyone backed down as soon as they got a bigger piece of the pie

And if i remember correctly, it was a paltry amount that was gained.

Rawrrrrrrr
And if i remember correctly, it was a paltry amount that was gained.

Yes but it was enough to have them all run away from the OF with their tails between there legs

Sadly the OF control scottish football and the other teams will not change that

Much as I agree with Utd they are on a slippy path where they will not win

Aye, and it was still mere crumbs from the table whilst the old firm gorged themselves...

The game in this country is rotten to the core - I hope Dundee Utd stand firm and manage to expose some of the corruption and bias that permeates nearly every facet of Scottish football - from bent/biased referees, old-firm sycophantic media, cronyism, self-serving, incompetent, old-firm loving SFA and SPL committee-members, Murray's media cartel, the lot.

It can only be love for our respective clubs and sheer bloody-mindedness keeps the fans of the rest of the SPl coming back for more of the above!

Although the news of his philandering last week is unrelated to football, it does to my simple mind make the use of the word integrity redundant as to character. Possibly terms such as professional, experienced, etc. for the purpose of establishing character as required to enhance his refereeing description, although wrong may have been more appropriate.

Archived