Well done Jambos - Hopefully see you next season

third lanark

third lanark

Well done Hearts - Fantastic achievement and very well deserved.

Always enjoy trips to Tynecastle and always a good bunch of supporters there, so hopefully my team Partick Thistle can manage to avoid relegation and we can meet you next season.

Well done again and enjoy the deserved celebrations and partying

The Real Maroonblood

Always enjoy trips to Tynecastle and always a good bunch of supporters there, so hopefully my team Partick Thistle can manage to avoid relegation and we can meet you next season.

Many thanks and I hope you stay up.

kingantti1874
:thumbsup: always liked the jags, the Glasgow side for people who are not arseholes.. Not keen on the strip tho :lol:

very kind of you to say

looking forward to another trip through next season and a Saturday game to meet the home fans

cheers

very kind of you to say

looking forward to another trip through next season and a Saturday game to meet the home fans

cheers

Always enjoyed a few beers before and after in Maryhill and nae bigoted pish. :clap:  :2thumbsup:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Thanks for that.

Although it's a bit worrying when 'Third Lanark' says see you next season :o

Edit: Partick Thistle are a decent bunch so good luck to you :thumbsup:

Thankyou third Lanark, we also hope you guys avoid relegation, good luck

scottish_chicP

Always liked Partick from how nice their fans were when we went through the Friday night at start of last season. Good to know not all West coast football fans are arseholes [emoji106]

Seymour M Hersh

Now, if you're in the play-offs and hopefully you're not, all you have to do is beat one of two really, really poor teams. However if Falkirk or QoS get through it could be trickier. :2thumbsup:

Jambos_1874

Cheers. It's nice to go to a game in Glasgow where you can mix with the home fans before the game, talk football and have a laugh; quite the contrast to visiting either half of the OF. Really enjoyed the trips to Firhill alast season even the one on the day we got relegated.

Toxteth O'Grady

It will be good to see big Konrad Ballatoni back playing at Tynecastle.

He had a mare the last time i saw him :)

Partick and Q0S are my favourite other Scottish clubs.  Hope both are in the top league next season.

Stay right next to firhill so have a soft spot for them, hopefully get along for a couple away games next season!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wife lived in Queen Margaret Drive for a couple of years, met loads of Thistle fans in the boozers around that area. Always a good craic.

Cesny's goal v "yous" in the Cup 05/06 though!

:wow:

Was less popular that night! :lol:

Thanks mate. Have been keeping an eye on how Partick have been doing this season with you signing Stevenson in the summer. He was a good player for us.

Never been to Fir Hill before but plan to attend when we play you next season assuming you do stay up. Best of luck.

That Friday night game was great fun. Especially the "Ultras"* threatening us as we walked to the pub after the game.

*they were about 14! :rofl:

MOAR FRIDAY NIGHTS IN GLASGOW PLZ.

buzzbomb1958

Good luck,with stevo in yyour side you will be fine spent time with a jaggy on holiday good lad and he follows you'd for the right reasons he couldn't stand his glory hunting neighbours either.

. No doubt see you next season keep the faith

Marooned In Oz

I live just down the road in town head. Always likes thistle and they are definitely my second Scottish team.

Having said that, I went to watch them against Ross county a few weeks ago when I couldn't make the hearts game and that is honestly one of the worst performances I have ever seen by a Scottish team.

chester copperpot

Last time I was at that ground I was so drunk I couldn't see straight.

Twas a cup game and it was a snorefest 0-0 and I was very impressed with Armand One who played for the jags that night. I was hammered tho!

Jambo, Goodbye

Always remember Partick singing a song to wind us up during the Scottish cup game in 2006. It was quite witty and a few Jambos including myself had a laugh at or own expense when we heard it. Wish I could remember the song now.

Not many sets of visiting fans can so that.

Always remember Partick singing a song to wind us up during the Scottish cup game in 2006. It was quite witty and a few Jambos including myself had a laugh at or own expense when we heard it. Wish I could remember the song now.

Not many sets of visiting fans can so that.

Jags played well that day. If it wasnt for a Cesnauskas wonder goal then it was going to a replay!

third lanark

We'll see you next season third Lanark, with stevo in your team you can't fail :D

Id say Stevenson has definetly been one of our best players this season and if we stay up he will have certainly played his part.

Always give his all for the jersey which is all you can ask for and Im glad we have him on a long deal

Archived