Tynie Arms

Shanks

How ****ing good was that tonight!!!!

Fair play to Eckersley, Walker, McHattie and Keatings turning up and having a sing song / drink with the fans. What a night!

**** YOU RANGERS / HIBEES THE HEARTS HAVE WON THE LEAGUE.

How ******* good was that tonight!!!!

Fair play to Eckersley, Walker, McHattie and Keatings turning up and having a sing song / drink with the fans. What a night!

**** YOU RANGERS / HIBEES THE HEARTS HAVE WON THE LEAGUE.

Worthless without pics/vids for the less fortunate?..

F'kin well jel..

yep was there

sadly left just less than an hour before the guys arrived but a great night nonetheless

well done the fans and the players

HHGH

It was nuts. Was only there about ten/fifteen minutes but was just in time to catch tail end of a massive bouncy with Keatings in the middle springing about like a zebedee. :laugh:

Scenes alright. Got a few photos but this is my best one. This pair hate a pose.

0307e7400e707a5ac10820dc3c12d945.jpg

Did they join in with the singing?

Edit - should have watched the clip first :)

Generic Username

698a98830850fa20a0a120c54e7c083d.jpg

:rofl:

Best photo I got

That boy in the background looks like he's found out that his whole family has been murdered.

Not a pub I frequent often but last night was incredible. The players coming in had the place bouncing. Nice photo opportunities too.

post-1784-14270945486724_thumb.jpg

:wub:

TyphoonJambo

Is the manager of the Tynie arms not a massive Hibby who moans like feck if the singing gets too "boistrous", used to be, if I recall.

Tony Soprano

Was brilliant last night! Unfortunately left about half an hour before the players turned up but still a fantastic night. Superb!

It was nuts. Was only there about ten/fifteen minutes but was just in time to catch tail end of a massive bouncy with Keatings in the middle springing about like a zebedee. :laugh:

Scenes alright. Got a few photos but this is my best one. This pair hate a pose.

0307e7400e707a5ac10820dc3c12d945.jpg

Looks like a great night. Love these t-shirts any body know where they can be got ?.

Superb ! I actually forgot about lee's song,sounded great ! Canny wait to belt that out at easter road in a few weeks ?

Jealous as f@ck you Rangers we've gone and won the league.

Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveofthegame

Not normally someone who frequents the Arms but boy was it bouncing yesterday! Great afternoon/evening.

the general

Is the manager of the Tynie arms not a massive Hibby who moans like feck if the singing gets too "boistrous", used to be, if I recall.

nope

I've got a couple videos from last night, not sure if I should post them though :lol:

Yes, try not put any incriminating videos of our players up please !

THIS!!!!!

I've got a couple videos from last night, not sure if I should post them though :lol:

Please don't. The cream bun supporting media will use it against the players.

Nucky Thompson

The only blip was having to shut early because they ran out of booze :biggrin:  At least I managed to catch a bus home and my hangover is not as bad as it could've been :food-smiley-004:

Archived