We got Zeefuik, they got Dje Dje, he looks athletic though

Australis

How mince was that Dje Dje today, and what about Malonga.

They could play until next Saturday and not score.

Thank christ we got Zeefuik , a real striker and footballer.

You are staying down wee team. ?

That Dje Dje completely shat out of taking a shot when clean through in the second half.  Hibs did not have a single shot on target all game.  We must be averaging 15 at least over the past few games.

That Dje Dje completely shat out of taking a shot when clean through in the second half.  Hibs did not have a single shot on target all game.  We must be averaging 15 at least over the past few games.

And a goal every 2.2 shots on target. I love that statistic thrown up early!  :2thumbsup:

The Internet

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?296940-Hearts-replacing-Nade&p=4268781&viewfull=1#post4268781

2. Last 48 hours show the extremes between Stubbs and Levein. Stubbs gets a quick, strong but mobile, skillfull striker and Levein gets a lump of lard, target man to hoof long balls up to. It's Levein all over. How many medals Craigy boy??

:brucey:

scott herbertson

And a goal every 2.2 shots on target. I love that statistic thrown up early!  :2thumbsup:

Hearts this season

shots 412

on target 184

goals 84

Hibs are averaging about half of that - they had 29 shots in last four games - three against bottom half clubs

The wee team fans said their player Dje Dje  looked like an athlete and football player, and laughed at Zeefuiks build.

Who is laughing now. Dje Dje is a useless panic buy player nobody else wanted.

airdriejambo3

i enter this topic with my head hung low as i was one of the ones that wasn't sure about big Zee, but i am here to admit i was wrong and glad to be wrong at that.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

i enter this topic with my head hung low as i was one of the ones that wasn't sure about big Zee, but i am here to admit i was wrong and glad to be wrong at that.

It's ok. You are forgiven. Say 5 FTH's and sink 1 pint and you will be redeemed.

The wee team fans said their player Dje Dje  looked like an athlete and football player, and laughed at Zeefuiks build.

Who is laughing now. Dje Dje is a useless panic buy player nobody else wanted.

Sheer panic guy, his agent would have been trying to punt him to everyone and anyone, washed up at hibs like so many shite journeymen before him.

He completely shat it today.

Should have scored and then a minute later bottled a tackle and pretended to be hurt.

buzzbomb1958

:lol: there was a lot of that when they both signed.

Losers.

. I hope zee shoves it rite up their Kentucky fried

Bridge of Djoum

Hearts this season

shots 412

on target 184

goals 84

Hibs are averaging about half of that - they had 29 shots in last four games - three against bottom half clubs

Aye, but obviously they are playing the better football in the lead up to shooting, and really, that's all that matters.

From Hibs.net

The fat lad is in his ninth season as a pro (eater?).

In this time he has played 156 games (17 games a season average) scoring 34 goals (4 goals a season).

In the last three seasons he has played 42 games scoring 7 goals.

In the last season he has not had a game. From a yam roaster perspective that will mean he is rested. From a warrior poet perspective that will mean he has had plenty opportunity to indulge in a bit of comfort eating. Time will tell...

Rick Grimes

Nae worries Christian......I had one of yer birds aok.gif (true story)

Oh lol...... you had sloppy seconds from a "fat" lad with the Indian sign over your team.

Pride.....

Phil Dunphy

They're so toothless without Agent Jason up there.

If he misses the playoffs, they've no chance of going up.

Archived