Trophy presentation

Gtastic

Does anyone know which game the league trophy will be presented? If Rangers win will it next Saturday? Or would we have to wait til the Alloa game?

Cheers

oh ah grantona

Always final day plus the club needs to stay focused and win games we still have 7 weeks to go till season end the feel good factor from a marketing point of view needs to stay around.

I know it's the Championship but there's something particularly pleasing about lifting the trophy at home to the Huns.

I know it's the Championship but there's something particularly pleasing about lifting the trophy at home to the Huns.

Indeed.

They will be ill.

:2thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

Indeed.

They will be ill.

:2thumbsup:

we had to suffer their guff on day one but we are winning the championship not the first division that they achieved

Winston Ingram

What does remain to be seen is whether this game is moved for TV. Can't be ruled out. In fact it is probably likely. 

What does remain to be seen is whether this game is moved for TV. Can't be ruled out. In fact it is probably likely. 

Can't.

If there are any play-off issues to be decided they can't have sevco starting early.

I'm not comfortable with us getting a trophy at all to be honest. Not if we aren't the best team in the league y'kna.

Can't.

If there are any play-off issues to be decided they can't have sevco starting early.

They could move them all to lunchtime though, didn't that happen last season?

Jambo, Goodbye

Any truth in the rumours that Alan Stubbs will be there to almost lift the trophy?

He'll almost be there as we almost invited him along.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

They could move them all to lunchtime though, didn't that happen last season?

It happens every single season in the SPL, I'd imagine there's no reason the same couldn't happen in the Championship. I hope it doesn't though.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Always final day plus the club needs to stay focused and win games we still have 7 weeks to go till season end the feel good factor from a marketing point of view needs to stay around.

With respect. **** the marketing point of view

Cast No Shadow

Hopefully the Rangers game gets moved to the 3rd of May. Perhaps it will settle down the "EIGHTY SIX" dafties and it will also be the nine year anniversary of us sealing Champions League football against the Sheep.

After the final whistle in the final game of the season. It will keep the team focused on the remaining matches . We want to see the team score 100 goals in the season .We want the team to hump the Hibs and Sevco (twice) as well as the routine wins against the others.

How good would it feel to have our celebrations and have hounded the Gers out of town into the bargain ?

Winston Ingram

Can't.

They just have all the final matches at the same time, surely? Which is pretty common. I'd think Sky will want the game because a) of the Rangers playoff scenario/audience they carry anyway added to the fact we are picking trophy up. 

mulleted_jambo

After the final whistle in the final game of the season. It will keep the team focused on the remaining matches . We want to see the team score 100 goals in the season .We want the team to hump the Hibs and Sevco (twice) as well as the routine wins against the others.

How good would it feel to have our celebrations and have hounded the Gers out of town into the bargain ?

Add to that beating them to put the out of the playoff spots :)

michael_bolton

Hopefully the Rangers game gets moved to the 3rd of May. Perhaps it will settle down the "EIGHTY SIX" dafties and it will also be the nine year anniversary of us sealing Champions League football against the Sheep.

I just gasped reading that. Nine years? Help mah boab. 

Jambo 4 Ever

Is there genuinely any chance the last game v rangers will be changed to a different time/date?

Any truth in the rumours that Alan Stubbs will be there to almost lift the trophy?

That's almost true!

Is there genuinely any chance the last game v rangers will be changed to a different time/date?

Yes!

As said before, they MIGHT change ALL the fixtures. But that is the only chance, as I'm pretty sure ALL final day fixtures in any league must be played at the same time.

Hibs must have wanted to finish 2nd or 3rd,Stubbo keeps saying "at the end of the season we will be where we wanted to be"!

Hearts wanted to be 1st

Hibs wanted to be also rans

Rangers wanted to be present when the silverware was being handed out

Everyone's a winner.

Mikos birthday on 2nd may & we know how much he loved THEM ha!

Archived