***Official Falkirk v Hearts Match Thread***

avhudtheteeshirt

avhudtheteeshirt

Could be our "game of the season" with all the pressure on us, still think a 1-2 victory for the Hearts.

August Landmesser

I reckon Robbie will have the lads extremely motivated for this, after Falkirk ending our unbeaten run, and also as we enter the home straight with a bit of a swagger and a flourish. He's basically said we're going all out to score shedloads and get maximum points.

The bairns to be put back in their box. Probably 3-0 but I don't think we'll ease up, and we'll keep going to try and hammer them.

Can't wait.

tartofmidlothian

Last time I didn't start a match thread, Falkirk beat us*. Just saying. :whistling:

*Or it might have been a Livi game. Haven't got a clue. Agree with the OP though, 2-1 to us. :thumbsup:

I have this feeling we'll thump them 5-0.  On the other hand it's suprising how many people on this thread get the score exactly right, including me on Tuesday.

3-0 seems to be emerging early on as the favourite so perhaps that will be it.

Regardless, very confident of a win.

Wonder is the players and staff will get together at Tynie on Sunday to have a bevvy and possibly watch the winning of the league?

Although Falkirk played well in that game, we gifted them those 3 points with the kind of mistakes we've only made once all season.

4-1 hearts for me

Jambof3tornado

What we will need to do is match their work rate. Players like Sibbald are always a threat. Big game attitude from our boys.

I think we'll get beat. Seriously. Jamie Mac win them the game last time, think it will happen again.

Hope not.

It will be a close game, but in Robbie I trust. No way falkirk are gonna beat us twice! I'm going 3-1 hearts. Walker, sow, king to score. Come on the jambos!!!

Cast No Shadow

Falkirk are utterly shit and we should be wiping the floor with them nine times out of ten.

Clonlara Erin

I think we'll get beat. Seriously. Jamie Mac win them the game last time, think it will happen again.

Hope not.

Nervy 1-1 draw

^ Check their Raith predictions.

*not suggesting anything malicious, just highlighting their rotten predictions. :thumbsup:

ETA - We'll score 3. 

Marooned In Oz

Falkirk are utterly shit and we should be wiping the floor with them nine times out of ten.

They're undefeated in 2015....

Wouldn't be like you to talk utter shite though.

Despite it all there really is no pressure on us other than what we put on ourselves in the drive to a league win in March.

Falkirk will see this as their game of the season so far and need to take something from the match. Their manager may talk about attack but he will be conservative in his all out attacking approach.

We lost the last match due to a combination of slack defending and missed chances.. and we had plenty of them in that match that were not taken which is often forgotten.

We have the forward talent and pace to break them down and whilst i will be a dificult match like most matches this season we will outscore the oposition.

So 2-1 or 3-1 Hearts.............oh and during the match lots of bleating and moaning from Falkirk fans who really see us as one of their teams to hate for some reason.

Wonder is the players and staff will get together at Tynie on Sunday to have a bevvy and possibly watch the winning of the league?

More likely to train while the game is on than 'have a bevvy'

Need to be prepared for their pressing game and ensure we compete in the midfield. If our work rate matches theirs, unlike last time, then the opportunities will come and we can get some goals and win. We've already beaten them twice this season.

Believe Robbie will have been working on a game plan to combat the high pressing of Falkirk and predict a comfortable Hearts win by 2 goals - thinking another 1-3 result with Nicholson bagging 2

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Would be happy if we win the title against QOS, but wouldn't be unhappy if we struggled and won it at Ibrox

Geoff Kilpatrick

Repeat of the scoreline at Falkirk earlier in the season - Zeefuik and King to score

colinmaroon

And to think, I was going to start it as I'll be in the air until 6.30pm and wanted to contribute in absentia - and I didn't want to steal tart's thunder!!!

alicante jambo

I'm going 1-1.Btw there will be a stream for this game as Falkirk TV are showing it.When I find where the stream is I'll post later.

^ Check their Raith predictions.

*not suggesting anything malicious, just highlighting their rotten predictions. :thumbsup:

ETA - We'll score 3.

:lol: What was my Raith prediction?? A comfortable win u assume.....?

I'm going 1-1.Btw there will be a stream for this game as Falkirk TV are showing it.When I find where the stream is I'll post later.

Please do!

Archived