Celtic, Hibs, Rangers: which club do you dislike most?

leginten

Celtic, Hibs, Rangers: which club do you dislike most?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. Which club for Room 101?

• Celtic
    • Hibs
    • Rangers
    • St. Johnstone

I don't suppose this is a Kickback original, but anyway...

I'm guessing most Hearts fans have a healthy dislike of these three clubs*. But if you had to choose one, which is the one least likely to make your Christmas card list?

On-field, off-field, historically, now - it doesn't matter what your criteria are.

*The concept "Rangers" can apply to whatever you want it to apply to.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huns, without a doubt.

Our club nearly went to the wall trying to compete with those cheats from the west. Never forget that.

Hate both arse cheeks equally, both pond life scum.

Hibs wanted us to die. So I choose the shite.

Always whichever one we played last.

I forget how much I hate each one until I walk down to my seat and see their supporters.

If you asked me that 2 years ago I would have said Hibs but they are a distant second to rangers these days. Filth of a club.

H1b5 every time.

St. Johnstone?

I'm a Kickback traditionalist. One always includes St. Johnstone in a poll as the "other" option.

Their all ***** its impossible to pick one.

Just imagine how insufferable Celtic would be in rangers position.

Hibs tried to kill us off, they can rot for all I care. They do provide us with amusement though.

Rangers are unbearable but slowly as time goes on I can see them starting to crumble, they are beginning to accept their fate as a mediocre club. King might make them champions again but things will never be the same for them and they are starting to see it.

I'm a Kickback traditionalist. One always includes St. Johnstone in a poll as the "other" option.

Got you.

Amazed folk have voted "other"

Got you.

They've probably used it as "don't know".

Got you.

Its also a tradition....to expose undercover shite :lol:

Nice of Celtic to keep things topped up with a couple of cup games, even when we're not in their division.  However, it's always Rangers for me in polls like this.  I prefer us to beat Hibs more than anybody but it's Rangers I would like to condemn to the dustbin of history.

Mind all those players der hun took off us, mind them trying to get out of paying in full for wallace and co ? Mind Andy Davis ? **** them.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It changes frequently. It was Rangers for years and years but then the Lennon/John Reid combo made it Celtic. But every time I find myself scanning Hibs.net, it's Hibs. :)

Son Of Anarchy

My views have changed now. I always hated Celtic sevco then Hibs. Hibs more only on derby day. Detest everything about the bigots but now I can honestly say hand on heart I loathe all three equally to the extent I'd love them to die horribly and painfully.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The Hun. The most despicable club on the planet Even Celtic don't come close.

Don't come close? Really? Fair dues, but wow. :lol:

Hibs, always. Especially after least season. The Celtic games have become toxic and are a most unpleasant experience these days. Rangers are a bit of a joke so Hibs.

CF11JamTart

These days, I loathe Rangers. Probably through growing up in Glasgow and having them strut about with their arrogance and sense of entitlement for 30 years or so. And also their venom now that it has been shown that the castle of their relative success was built on sand.

I like to be even handed about my approach to disliking the Old Firm but that option wasn't there so I went with Rangers.

They're both bloody awful clubs but there's just something extra hideous, hateful and really so very chavvy about ra berrs. Not an ounce of class about them, ever. Just horrible.

And they're stupid, REALLY stupid. Which is only marginally worse than Celtic's sleekitness.

Watt-Zeefuik

I don't have to deal with their fans on a daily basis the way most of you do but I can never work up the deep hatred for Hibs.  They always seem like a mean drunk -- full of nasty words but fall on their face before they actually manage to do any harm.

On the other hand, I hate everything Rangers stand for -- entitlement, manipulation, racism, thuggery, repression, and imperialism.  I want to see them null and void as a club like Third Lanark and Ibrox converted to the national football stadium.

grantaitchie8

I chose Celtic. Mainly because although I hate Rangers just as much, they're crumbling and have been a comedy show the last couple of years, whereas Celtic continue to win everything yet play the victim.

I don't have to deal with their fans on a daily basis the way most of you do but I can never work up the deep hatred for Hibs.  They always seem like a mean drunk -- full of nasty words but fall on their face before they actually manage to do any harm.

On the other hand, I hate everything Rangers stand for -- entitlement, manipulation, racism, thuggery, repression, and imperialism.  I want to see them null and void as a club like Third Lanark and Ibrox converted to the national football stadium.

or into flats - or maybe a Tesco would be appropriate (another business that climbed high then began to fall when its true practices started to come out).

Watt-Zeefuik

or into flats - or maybe a Tesco would be appropriate (another business that climbed high then began to fall when its true practices started to come out).

:lol: good one.  I actually love the architecture of the main stand at Ibrox, though, just wish it had a less horrible club there.

Nice of Celtic to keep things topped up with a couple of cup games, even when we're not in their division.  However, it's always Rangers for me in polls like this.  I prefer us to beat Hibs more than anybody but it's Rangers I would like to condemn to the dustbin of history.

This is kind of where I am. I hate losing to Hibs more than anything else and I really have no time for them, which is just the way it should be. But if I were a Dundee, Killie or Motherwell fan I'm sure they wouldn't bother me that much, whereas I'm sure I'd still absolutely detest the OF. It's what a right-thinking person does.

PsychocAndy

It like asking how do you want to catch Aids. Blood transfusion, sharing someones needle or a tadger up your ercky. Horrible all of them, but always the bigot brothers 1st.

sent by my phone using an enhanced Stephen Hawking like voice

swithered between celtic and rangers as it changes often depending on events.  i think though, having not seen a whole lot of the green asswipes this season, rangers have overtaken them by a long chalk.

ask me again tomorrow, it'll maybe be a different answer

hibs?  nah, no hatred... just unstoppable laughter mostly

Rangers. My formative years watching football involved those ***** steamrollering everybody.

Jambos_1874

Don't come close? Really? Fair dues, but wow. :lol:

I have always despised the Hun more than any of the other two but this season has taken that level of hatred to another level altogether. Before this season then I would have said that Celtic were a close second to the Hun, but not anymore. As for Hibs, they are an irrelevance.

A rusty nail hammered into the eye, dipping your bawsack in bubbling chip fat, or forcing a traffic cone up your hole.

Which do you prefer?

For different reasons, I could not stomach any option. That's kinda where I am with this poll.

So for me it's a no brainer. St Johnstone.

heisenberg86

Huns for me, vile football club.if I lived in Edinburgh then it would probably be hibs.living in grangemouth hibs fans are scarce, lots of old firm fans though, most are complete throbber's

Our letter-writing neighbours appear to be emerging as the cuddly and lovable ones from this...

:justsayno:

Celtic victims once more.

:lenny:

Archived