New Kit

jambo1998

BLUE SHORTS AND A BIG BADGE!

HOLY ****!

Will the players balance not be hindered by carrying huge boards about the field though?

BLUE SHORTS AND A BIG BADGE!

HOLY ****!

Will the players balance not be hindered by carrying huge boards about the field though?

I really hpoe the top is in the style of the ajax strip. Will be a huge seller. Think of the blue as more the traditional navy blue which is used for the national strip. This could be the best strip ever! A true scottish Identity with a famous HMFC badge!!

The Future's Maroon

I think it sounds alright to be honest (if the rumours of the Ajax stlye and vertical sponsorship are true)

0,,10289%7E3669464,00.jpg

White sleeves

That's my nephew Mac. Don't know who the other fella is.

THE STRIP IS BRILLANT.

rudi must stay

THE STRIP IS BRILLANT.

doesn't look great to me. The card seems a bit pointless :P

THE STRIP IS BRILLANT.

I was thinking Andy Driver had grown a bit.....

THE STRIP IS BRILLANT.

so ptbcal is the rumour of an ajax stylee true?

Sexton Hardcastle

from what you can see it looks fairly similar to birminghams away one.

rudi must stay
from what you can see it looks fairly similar to birminghams away one.

606937_B_thumb.jpg

hope so.

Hagar the Horrible

Are "launched" and "Revealed" our new shirt sponsors?

much better than Ukio Bankas:confused:

markletissier

heartsawaycopy.png

stolen from the other thread for those that ain't seen what we suspect it to be.

not sure i'm keen on the white back displayed on the birmingham one, would prefer it if the back was identical to the front minus the sponsors and badges etc.

Like that shade of Scotland-style navy blue.

Looks like the ajax stripe will be quite narrow if there is one - the top of the shoulders and almost all the collar can be seen except for right at the front and they're white like the rest of the jersey.

Ray Winstone
Like that shade of Scotland-style navy blue.

Looks like the ajax stripe will be quite narrow if there is one - the top of the shoulders and almost all the collar can be seen except for right at the front and they're white like the rest of the jersey.

I reakon they just have them wearing white tops under the signs to be honest.

I think if they had been wearing the strips, even with the signs there would have been tell tale signs, they have played it safe with all white tops.

heartsawaycopy.png

stolen from the other thread for those that ain't seen what we suspect it to be.

not sure i'm keen on the white back displayed on the birmingham one, would prefer it if the back was identical to the front minus the sponsors and badges etc.

If you look at the colour of the new Birmingham kit, the collar is the same colour as the vertical Ajax style strip. The colour of the collar on the strip modelled by Berra is white, so it may not be this style.

In any event, and apologies for the Prancer-esque moan....what is the point in us having a navy blue away kit? One of the few times we ever have to wear it is away at Falkirk!

vegas-voss
heartsawaycopy.png

Im buying that

markletissier

never understood why we wear an away kit at falkirk, there's no need for it. aberdeen are the only team we really need to wear it against. in the forthcoming season we'll probably wear it against dundee utd, aberdeen and hamilton.

so ptbcal is the rumour of an ajax stylee true?

Of course - who the hell think started it. ;)

davemclaren
never understood why we wear an away kit at falkirk, there's no need for it. aberdeen are the only team we really need to wear it against. in the forthcoming season we'll probably wear it against dundee utd, aberdeen and hamilton.

It's for those of us who still have black and white tellys. :rolleyes:

The Future's Maroon
heartsawaycopy.png

IF thats the new away strip, I'll get one as its very smart:cheese:

heartsawaycopy.png

Will be smart if similar to above.

Where is the yellow/gold/amber/orange piping though?:eek:

Is there going to be a new home one as well, if so when?

I am sure that the contract with Umbro stated we would get a new home and away top in each of the two years of the contract.

Stevenauskas

I've seen the design;)and it is going to be the ajax design for our new strip with the sponsor going down the way like that picture.although instead of blue it's maroon!!!!!!

rudi must stay
Is there going to be a new home one as well, if so when?

I am sure that the contract with Umbro stated we would get a new home and away top in each of the two years of the contract.

July. Ages away :rolleyes:

I've seen the design;)and it is going to be the ajax design for our new strip with the sponsor going down the way like that picture.although instead of blue it's maroon!!!!!!

:confused:

My mums birthday next Monday. Thats her present sorted. :)

My mums birthday next Monday. Thats her present sorted. :)

You cant just get her a picture of the new shirt!

;)

Guest King

i agree it would look much nicer in maroon but unfortunately i doubt that seen as the shorts and socks in that picture are navy :sad:

hoof.hearted

next time Scotland get humped will the media blame it on them wearing the same blue as Hearts play in?;)

billyboy38

My Niece Amber is in the Pic with Andy Driver

She is going to be in th TV ad also.;)

Generic Username

Is the home top being put about on this thread what we are getting or can someone in the know and with photoshop give us a blast at what it'll look like.

Disser Pointon

Guy in the shop gave my wife and kids a sneak preview yesterday as they were the only ones in. The previous mock up of the Ajax style kit in navy and white is actually pretty close and it looks good. Not sure if its as smart as the Hobo away kit mind you.:sarcasm:

Guy in the shop gave my wife and kids a sneak preview yesterday as they were the only ones in. The previous mock up of the Ajax style kit in navy and white is actually pretty close and it looks good. Not sure if its as smart as the Hobo away kit mind you.:sarcasm:

I saw a Hobo wearing the the full away kit yesterday.

All I can say is :boak:

jambojim52

Can't beleive the new kit is causing such a stir. All the ranting about a new manager and non renewals, all forgotten with this peice of suspence crap advertising.

Fickle or what?:rolleyes:

Do The Dance
Can't beleive the new kit is causing such a stir. All the ranting about a new manager and non renewals, all forgotten with this peice of suspence crap advertising.

Fickle or what?:rolleyes:

I don't think it's taking away from it. Perhaps a nice break from it though. Thanks for bringing it up again though mate. ;)

It would be nice for JKB to have numerous threads on different subjects. If I want to read about our lack of manager, I'd read one of those threads.

markletissier
I saw a Hobo wearing the the full away kit yesterday.

All I can say is :boak:

celtic's new away kit is yellar as well. seems like puke yellar is the way to go these days.

Archived