Unborn child taken from pregnant woman....

jambo_

Chaka Demus & pliers

That's horrible.

What a stupid law that states killing a baby at 7 months pregnant is only murder if it died outside the womb.

Sexton Hardcastle

It's a shame the authorities never picked up on the woman's issues prior to this.

Im not even going to click on that link. Brings a chill to your blood even thinking about that!

I'm not even reading that...I'm sure I heard a story like this before though. Insane!

In the latest series of 'Most Evil' on the CI channel, there was a woman in America (who's name escapes me), who did similar - pretended she was pregnant to keep a man, she murdered a mum, stole the unborn child, smeared the blood on herself, then went to the hospital saying she had miscarried.

In the latest series of 'Most Evil' on the CI channel, there was a woman in America (who's name escapes me), who did similar - pretended she was pregnant to keep a man, she murdered a mum, stole the unborn child, smeared the blood on herself, then went to the hospital saying she had miscarried.

Yesss, that is where I would have seen it, I end up on that channel now and then due to late night boredum, quite grim tbh.

Archived