Mexican Waves

Generic Username

Generic Username

I had the "pleasure" of attending the Australia vs Ghana game on Friday night over here in not so sunny Sydney.

A lot of "Mexican Waves" on the go throughout the match, something I detest but it did seem to get everyones spirits up on what was a totally pash night of football.

What would you bring in as an alternative to the mexican wave to get all the fans involved at a game?

Buffalo Bill

I'd introduce Monkey Butlers

monkey-butler1.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

I also think we need more hippies to attend games.

Hippies.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

And I'd force the players square up to eachother before kickoff, through the meduim of dance-movement.

WestSideStory.jpg

Buffalo Bill

rudi must stay
And I'd force the players square up to eachother before kickoff, through the meduim of dance-movement.

WestSideStory.jpg

Buffalo Bill

interesting idea.. Vlad could help with that as well

Hearts being able to hit a barn door with a banjo would get me more involved!

And there you have it, banjos and barn doors behind the goals for the subs to warm up with!

BB...I'm too busy obsessing over the McGhee saga to go and check the stats but I'm sure that that 'West Side Story' has featured in a significant number of your posts lately. Now you've finished your first tome, I hope you're going to start writing the script for 'Hearts - The Musical'... :)

hughesie27
I had the "pleasure" of attending the Australia vs Ghana game on Friday night over here in not so sunny Sydney.

A lot of "Mexican Waves" on the go throughout the match, something I detest but it did seem to get everyones spirits up on what was a totally pash night of football.

What would you bring in as an alternative to the mexican wave to get all the fans involved at a game?

Bollocks!

savewavevn7.gif

Archived