Tonights Football

Hearts007

Aberdeen v Motherwell Bt Sports

Will be Interesting to see if Driver Gets a game.. more doom and gloom for motherwell tonight me thinks  3-0

mini turnaround for well recently, am i correct in saying this. Win and a draw? That said I reckon an easy win for the sheep 3-0

othr games tonight, coupon on....

Valencia Half time/full time

Nice v Guingamp BTTS

Leverkusen BTTS and win

5 returns 78

Son Of Anarchy

Aberdeen Valencia Leverkusen treble. Hoping for the dons to score double figures as need well to finish bottom. Hope Driver gets a run out.

Driver replaces Jonny Hayes in the squad who is out with a calf injury according to the BBC

I've went for kenny mclean & Scott Mcdonald both to score, 16/1

decent price...good luck

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Sheep win for me. Keep even a teensy bit of pressure on Celtic and Motherwell are most likely to win a play off imo.

Randle P McMurphy

Its a pity that motherwell are likely to get out of trouble imo. They would tuck away any of the championship play off teams no bother

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

McInnes giving a defiant fist pump as if his team have produced two moments of brilliance. F@?kin plum....

alicante jambo

Was it just me that noticed but that keeper didn't seen interested with that second goal?

Was it just me that noticed but that keeper didn't seen interested with that second goal?

He was interested until the defender headed it past him, don't know what he was doing out there in the first place though.

Motherwell are honking. Sheep are average but obviously better.

Neither team really works the ball at all. Aberdeen may be playing with a bit pressure but the amount of long balls or hopeful balls in behind is poor.

skinnybob72

13,200 at the sheep game

Considering they are still in the title race that's poor. And I'm not buying the Friday night excuse either - if we were playing Dumbarton tonight I'm sure the crowd would be higher than that.

The_razors_edge

The more Motherwell lose the better for me. Need them to finish bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randle P McMurphy

I am an admittedly fat bassa but then again im not a professional athlete. Some of the dons players looked overweight to me, Rooney, goodwillie and pawlett.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind John Sutton getting relegated.

The lazy shit *****

didn't see any movement from him when he came on..well fans should have run on and tied a yellow ribbon round him

Francis Albert

Considering they are still in the title race that's poor. And I'm not buying the Friday night excuse either - if we were playing Dumbarton tonight I'm sure the crowd would be higher than that.

It's a lot better than it would be if Aberdeen were playing for third place miles behind the OF. Further evidence that apart from Celtic,  Rangers continued absence from the top tier would be good for top tier sides.

Archived