according to movies/tv...

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

I was a bit bored so thought I would start this thread. Basicly things that happen in movies, if there is a movie which is a great example of this say. I will start to give you an example

- Whenever you are on the phone to someone, always repeat what the person on the other end says e.g. "Hello, you want me to go to the bank at 5...I am to break in to steal the gold...You say it may be a dangerous...see you there then, goodbye."

- Phone calls only last less then 10 seconds yet alot of info is recieved in that short time.

- If a crack special forces or swat team are sent in to deal with a bad guy and the protaganist is not with them then they will be easily massacred. (the rock)

- Four IRA men can take out one hundred British soldiers raiding a small house in belfast, and three of the IRA men will escape. (The Devil's own)

- Crimes will always be solved when the main hero feels that it cant be and someone says something that though irrelevent to the case has a word or phrase that solves the case

I was a bit bored so thought I would start this thread. Basicly things that happen in movies, if there is a movie which is a great example of this say. I will start to give you an example

- Phone calls only last less then 10 seconds yet alot of info is recieved in that short time.

Well they should, unless your talking to a bird who will drag it out for as long she needs the attention!

Ryan Gosling

People with no particular combat training never miss with a gun, while the 25 special forces soldiers can't hit you standing still.

Legend Claws

People get shot in the arm/leg etc and can continue to take on hundreds of blokes without bleeding to death.

vegas-voss

Fights in bars and street can last 5 - 10mins when i reality most fights are over within 30 secs

Doctor FinnBarr

In older films you don,t have to worry about bullets ruining your clothing, they don,t penetrate but can kill you!

:confused:

jamboinglasgow

guns never jam when firing of hundreds of bullets until that last one needs to be fired at bad guy.

vegas-voss

Women wake up in the morning with perfect make up and not a hair out of place then get out of bed with the sheet wrapped round them even though they are married to the guy.

Sexton Hardcastle

In the old/comedy ones, when on the phone, they always speak to a guy witha really squeeky voice that speaks very fast. He must be a popular guy to appear in countless films/tv programmes

Only in films can you find bedsheets which are conveniently shaped to come up only the waist of the boy but up to the neck of the burd in bed.

Ivan Drago
Women wake up in the morning with perfect make up and not a hair out of place then get out of bed with the sheet wrapped round them even though they are married to the guy.

burds keep their bra on while having sex

No one ever watches tv or goes to the toilet

Anyone who does - you can be sure is about to be killed!

All oriental people are kick ass masters of several martial arts

(particularly cute young females and elderly men)

Dr. Bapswent

The people who appear when sinister music begins, are generally the bad guys.

Sexton Hardcastle

Countdowns on bombs or clocks last about 15 minutes when they show 60 secs on the device.

jamboinglasgow

The main team in a sports team will win the most important game in the last second and the points are got by the player who has developed most in the film.

vegas-voss
You can leave your car unlocked and with the windows open

and the keys are in the sun viser

blondejamtart

And no matter what city you are in, or what time of day it is, you can always find a parking space right outside your destination!

"Hollywood Clips" as I call them never seem to run out of ammo

If a nuclear bomb is about to explode 10 metres away, jump in the fridge and everything will be alright ala indiana jones

dodethejambo

In Star Trek if you are asked to beam down to a unknown planet with the main charcters dont do it, you are always killed.

If your rank in Star Trek is Ensign you won't last the episode.

Nobody ever uses the mouse on their computer.

Archived