Rangers

i8hibsh

Anyone notice how much the Rangers team didn't even look like they were even bothored about winning the cup on Sat?

Thats why I hate the Old firm so much. They have won everything so many times it becomes boring (not only to us lot) but even to them

Compare the delight on Fressley's face 2 years ago to Bazzas yesterday

If there is any justice in the world the Old Firm would go a long long time without lifting anything apart from their giros

FTOF

Ray Winstone

I think rather than being overjoyed at winning a cup they were relieved to have won it after losing the Uefa cup and League in quick succession.

Relieved that the season was over and the pressure off for a bit.

Relieved that they had just seen off QOTS after a big scare.

Also if they had over celebrated they would have been accused of rubbing it in QOTS' faces and people would have given them stick.

As much as I hate Rangers I dont think their reaction the the cup win was because they have won so much before.

Guest juvehearts
I say it every time they win something i8hibsh

They just don't seem to give a toss.

A cup win for any other time outside the OF is a 72 hour celebration, a highlight of the decade, a death bed memory, the greatest days of lives.

For OF fans it's a notch on the bedpost. Put it in the corner with the rest of them.

I think we're very lucky not to support them.

I agree,

its a bit like man utd down south whats the point in going if you cant even muster the enthusium to celebrate the winning of a trophy!

but i do get my kill at gretna & QoS scraping over 10,000 for the final.

i wonder where these so called fans are on a wet tuesday night away to cowdenbeath? or home to Livi????

pathetic.

Dirk Diggler

I noticed when they scored the 3rd that the crowd were pretty quiet.

How many Rangers fans do you think are still on a bender because they won yesterday?

Christ, When Gavin Skelton missed his pen, I lost 4 days.

Jambos Queued outside Tynie for hours just to get their picture taken with the cup.

We had 200,000 on the streets to cheer our heroes and watch them parade it

Those cretins don't even have an open top bus celebration as the Old firm fans can't be trusted to 'behave'

Get shot of the both of them - now!

I was on a staggy at the weekend and there was a hun seaso holder with us. He wasnt even bothered about watching the game. Bawbag

He also never even celebrated when i told him the score.

They dinny ken how to find pleasure in anything other than eachothers misery. The Auld Firm are pish

They really didn't give a feck.

UEFA cup and league was all they cared about. And they made an erse of both of those.

Shameful portrail of Scottish Football.

In 1998, we were the underdogs, and more than a few of us were not too sure that we were gonna do it. When we did, ending a 30 odd year barren spell, I partied for a fortnight.

In 2006, whether I want to admit it or not, there was almost an expectation that we were just going through there to pick the cup up. Although we had a scare the nd result was what almost all of us had envisaged.

And that guys, is what it feels for an OF fan. They expect to turn up and simply win it.

And thats why winning in 1998 will mean more to me than 20 odd OF wins will ever mean to them.

i was at the game... rangers fans sat in their chairs for most of the game only making noise when their team scored a goal.

after the restart, they sat back down and kept quiet.

queens fans on the other hand, cheered on their team for most of the game and enjoyed the day out.

good game IMO.

Legend Claws

I remember years ago under Smith and they won the cup, they were throwing it to each other like a rugby ball all over the pitch, made me sick!

lost in leith
I agree,

its a bit like man utd down south whats the point in going if you cant even muster the enthusium to celebrate the winning of a trophy!

but i do get my kill at gretna & QoS scraping over 10,000 for the final.

i wonder where these so called fans are on a wet tuesday night away to cowdenbeath? or home to Livi????

pathetic.

Out of order to compare QOS with Gretna. One is a proper football team, albeit a small one from a small town. I reckon at least 3/4 of the 15,000 Qos fans at least had a connection with the town. Gretna always were a joke club. A good bit of their end was taken up by Jambos, and a lot of the rest was full of tourists who liked the romance of their rise through the leagues.

If we're being honest, we shouldn't be taking the mickey out of these teams. We had over 40,000 at the 2006 final. I'll bet you a good number of them have not been to a game since th Barca game at Murrayfield. Every club has its gloryhunters.

Hardly a surprise. At the 1996 Cup Final, I left the ground slightly early :untitled: when Rangers got their fifth goal. There were already quite a few of their fans streaming back to their cars to avoid the rush rather than wait for the Cup presentation.

Archived