Tonight's games

jamtartan74

Robbie Neilson

Jonas Guttierez makes his return for Newcastle after 17 months out with testicular cancer. Some reception!! 

What a break by Newcastle...and what a miss !!... nice to see the reception for Gutierrez but....

Jonas Gutierrez is booked with his first touch! For bringing down Adnan Januzaj. Referee Anthony Taylor is booed from the stands...

Come on Newcastle United.

The Old Tolbooth

Liverpool playing very well tonight, only the Burnley keeper saved them from going in at the break 5 down, if they don't finish above Man Utd then I'll be gobsmacked! 

The Old Tolbooth

The stats have Man Utd having 70% of possession, it makes them sound like they've been good!

What a disaster for Newcastle.. what were the defenders doing.. terrible defensive play and passed stright to Young in front of the goal...comedy defending

Almost an equaliser straight away..good save

Robbie Neilson

The stats have Man Utd having 70% of possession, it makes them sound like they've been good!

70% of possession is misleading. Its what you do with it. Passing it across the pitch, then forward to a winger, then back to a full back, then back across the defence, then into the other winger, then back to full back, repeat to infinaty

Brilliant, brillaint piece of work from Rooney, and Ashley Young scores a fine finish. They dont deserve it though

Really really hope Utd don't get top 4 this season. They have been utterly woeful especially given they have had no European football. Their fixture list is tough though and they won't keep getting away with this. Confident Liverpool are a much better side and will take 4th.

The Old Tolbooth

So far all the favourites are winning,,, there may be a few bob paid out by the bookies

Apart from Norwich and Celtic which scuppers my line :lol: 

Jammy bassas! How the feck are that mob in the top four :lol:

Just a matter of time till they drop out of it.

Robbie Neilson

No booking for Young there as he gives it large to the Newcastle support.

I thought the exact same. Very like Scott Brown last few times hes scored against us. And no booking. Plays for one of the big teams though

Bob Gristle

Celtic and Sheff Wed letting the line doon. Mon the sellick *boak* Take it it's only us they traditionally score two late goals against? Raging.

:toilet:

Albert Tatlock

Excellent result for St J at Celtic Park.

Can't believe Aberdeen just folded.

Happy Days.

Just like The Rangers .....assuming all the time

Not tonight Josephine

Robbie Neilson

Excellent result for St J at Celtic Park.

Can't believe Aberdeen just folded.

Happy Days.

Just like The Rangers .....assuming all the time

Not tonight Josephine

I was reading in the Metro today, Delia going on about the treble. Now, no doubt they will win the league, but it just smacks of arrogance to me. Delighted they got beat, and i hope anyone, (except hibs) beats them for the cup

I mind before our semi against them in 2012, before the game, Lennon was going on about how Kayal was going to be fit by the time the final was played. Was delighted to ram that up my sellic supporting pals when we beat them

The T word (treble) should not be mentioned until you have won the league cup and the league and are in the final. So pretty much just until the build up to the cup final. He should know better too, Lennon never achieved a treble in his time,and he had the Celtic job when it was the easiest gig ever

Bob Gristle

Phew! ?517 for tonight, thank you very much!

Good effort. Glad somebody didn't get burnt

All the favourites in the EPL matches won tonight

Nice payout for me and I would think a few others..........we'll hear the weeping and wailing stories from the bookies soon  !!!!!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Cisse getting it tight for spitting back but good honest Evans was spitting at the ground.

jamtartan74

I thought the exact same. Very like Scott Brown last few times hes scored against us. And no booking. Plays for one of the big teams though

it was directed at the man united fans up on the top tier was it not?

Albert Tatlock

Phew! ?517 for tonight, thank you very much!

You should bet for a living, going on the last few bets you have had.

JOKING....am just jealous....mugs game...blah blah ...someone else was concerned about your gambling on another thread...Made up you won; as long as you don't lose....if you do start losing, you have to start supporting HIBS ok

john brownlee

Can someone give me the scores of tonight's games ......thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Gristle

No booking for Young there as he gives it large to the Newcastle support.

Away fans at St James' are housed in the upper tier of that stand, if you hide away fans in the heavens then your fans are going to be in the firing line when your oppo scores.

Archived