SUNDAY FOOTBALL!

crichiejambos

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deflection and Arsenal go 2-0 up in the last couple of minutes

Still 2-0 for Norwich City against Ipswich Town

This is a very boring game.

Can't disagree with that.. hardly any goalmouth action or even half decent saves by either goalkeeper.

Bang average match

Of course then the scrappy goal to put Chelsea in front.. Terry

ArcticJambo

Why do these refs continue to fall for the Ivanovic dives.  Never ceases to amaze me.  He's a serial cheat.

Son Of Anarchy

I'm waiting on inter v fiorentina then Sporting v Porto. BT sport/ESPN is great today.

As a PHM I'm delighted to hear of Aberdeen's utter capitulation earlier. They've never been title challengers this season.

Strongly appealing to my sense of humour that Terry gets the goal against the run of play.

Chelsea will hit them on the break second half and win 2-0.

Costa and Kane have both been anonymous. Expect to see the ultimate cup final striker second half - Drogba.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

If Chelsea win I just need R. Madrid later for ?155. Free bet from yesterdays coupon.

Celtic, Norwich, Valencia and Arsenal in so far.

If Chelsea win I just need R. Madrid later for ?155. Free bet from yesterdays coupon.

I think your home and hosed mate. Kicking myself for not choosing all the obvious winners today.

Malinga the Swinga

Much as I dislike Terry, he is without a doubt the best English centre half in England. He is also miles better than Kompany.

skinnybob72

Poor game but the difference is that Chelsea have 'winners' in the team - Mourinho, Cech, Terry, Drogba, Fabregas. Spurs are a decent side with very good players but there are no winners in there.

Son Of Anarchy

Mourinho really is the master at setting a team up to take the lead and hold onto it.

Love him or hate him that statement can't be argued with.

Captain Price

Did Lloris just put a Chelsea scarf round his neck. Hahahaha!

My thoughts too :lol:

Son Of Anarchy

Wolfsburg beating bremen 5-3 on ESPN, why the feck was I watching the Chelsea game.

Luckily I chose wolfsberg and kickback. Crackin game to watch!

heisenberg86

Thoughts on the Torino Napoli game tonight?! Waiting on Napoli for my five fold.Got a feeling they're going to let me down!

Poor game but the difference is that Chelsea have 'winners' in the team - Mourinho, Cech, Terry, Drogba, Fabregas. Spurs are a decent side with very good players but there are no winners in there.

bang on for me.

I felt Eriksen , who is technically a good player, fell out of it and didn't fancy puting his foot in and trying to hassle in key areas.

Same with Chadli, Lamela and Bentaleb. All nicey nicey players with good skill but no mettle or real fire in their belly when it counts.

Get rid would be my opinion if I was a Spurs fan. I thought Kane showed a bit of everything which some of his said team mates could do with replicating but they don't have it in them.

As for Chelsea, they have some fantastic players and while not playing too well, always looked dangerous, got stuck in at the back and all in all gave nothing away to Spurs despite their efforts.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

**** you Madrid.

:sob:

:lol:

Robbo-Jambo

**** you Madrid.

:sob:

:lol:

Nine out of ten wins and Real Madrid ****  it up. :veryangry2:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Nine out of ten wins and Real Madrid **** it up. :veryangry2:

Brutal. Gambling is a mug's game.

Robbo-Jambo