Tonight's matches

jamtartan74

Robbie Neilson

Hope City get smashed. No love for Barca, just dont like City

ITVs coverage has improved markedly since they binned Adrian Chiles

ITVs coverage has improved markedly since they binned Adrian Chiles

Is there no way of getting their games in HD?

That's my only complaint.

Got them both on my coupon, gone with ICT to beat dundee united aswell, barca could hammer city tonight.

Good start for you.

ICT 1 up and Utd down to 10 men

Robbie Neilson

Is there no way of getting their games in HD?

That's my only complaint.

Iv got Sky, dunno bout you, but i watch on STV HD, channel 178. But it doubles as STV Glasgow, take the rough with the smooth. Some of the adverts

Good start for you.

ICT 1 up and Utd down to 10 men

Didn't touch that game. Other than their semi win v the sheep Utd have been a car crash on a coupon

Got them both on my coupon, gone with ICT to beat dundee united aswell, barca could hammer city tonight.

looking good, good luck.

Messi & Alves dicking around on the side; Messi dinks in a wee cross to danger zone; goal.  :lol:

Reus.

Dortmund have done well getting him to agree a contract extension. Re-build the team around him next season I think.

Or guarantee a bigger transfer fee.

manaliveits105

Wonderful passing from Barca bit like Hearts on song - Hibs often compared to Barca - compared to Barca they are jackshit

Robbie Neilson

Suarez gets his second, thats the tie over. Good goal

2 up top though, great idea eh Manuel? Hahahaha

Aye lets give Barca free reign in midfield

Absolutely mental tactics

This is an absolute stroll in the park. City are honking and Pellegrini will be due the Ruud Gullit soon. They are making no progress whatsoever. Rubbish performance in the league given their resources, knocked out the cups at home to Newcastle and Middlesbrough and getting a doing by Barca. 

Apart from Aguero, Silva and Nasri, City are very average. I'm amazed they're playing 4-4-2, Silva and Nasri are nowhere near as effective.

The amount of money City have wasted on average players is incredible. Just shows you how poor to English Premiership is in comparison with Spain and Germany.

The Mighty Thor

Apart from Aguero, Silva and Nasri, City are very average. I'm amazed they're playing 4-4-2, Silva and Nasri are nowhere near as effective.

The amount of money City have wasted on average players is incredible. Just shows you how poor to English Premiership is in comparison with Spain and Germany.

How long before we get the top English sides giving it the lack of competition in the EPL stifles them chat?

Best league in the world [emoji6]

Robbie Neilson

For me, I dont think Nasri does enough in big games. Aye he scores some good goals, mostly against the mid to lower Premier League sides. There are times he can take over and is unplayable, but not often enough for me. I like Nasri, he is decent, but hes not with Aguero and Silva. They are the real class acts for City though

As for poor Premier League, I reckon Chelsea could probably compete with the big 3 if they were in Spain, but if you put those 3 in England, they would be 1, 2 and 3 comfortably

City have bought horrendously the last 2-3 years.

No top players signed since Silva, Toure & Aguero.

Some amount of money they've spent on fairly average players who have never proven themselves at the highest level.

Fernando, Fernandinho, Mangala, Navas, Jovetic et al do not justify the outlays.

Barca still a joy to watch. Oh the seethe.

Indeed. I've never understood the argument that they're boring to watch. If Hearts played football that way I'd be creaming myself.

For me, I dont think Nasri does enough in big games. Aye he scores some good goals, mostly against the mid to lower Premier League sides. There are times he can take over and is unplayable, but not often enough for me. I like Nasri, he is decent, but hes not with Aguero and Silva. They are the real class acts for City though

As for poor Premier League, I reckon Chelsea could probably compete with the big 3 if they were in Spain, but if you put those 3 in England, they would be 1, 2 and 3 comfortably

I agree Chelsea would probably compete, Mourinho has made far better signings and is tactically far superior to Pellegrini.

And I think it's tactics that stop City getting the best out of Nasri. I agree he's not as good as Silva and Aguero but I'd play those three in the same way as Barce are playing Messi, Suarez and Neymar. That way if you're going to insist on playing players like Milner at least you can say he's to hassle the Barce midfield to try and stop them playing, knowing he's got another two holding midfielders filling the space behind him.

Absolutely clueless from Pellegrini tonight.

Indeed. I've never understood the argument that they're boring to watch. If Hearts played football that way I'd be creaming myself.

I'm not sure I've heard anyone saying they are boring to watch.

Absolutely glorious from Barca. They've been sensational (weekend aside) for a couple of months now, just ripping City a new one tonight.

Archived