Niemi to replace wee burnie

winston churchill

ToadKiller Dog

That would be some wage cut for him to take,cant see Nemi at the hobos ,i supose there is the link with mr potato head.

winston churchill
That would be some wage cut for him to take,cant see Nemi at the hobos ,i supose there is the link with mr potato head.

more chance of deeks rearend coming to us.

They can't afford ?300 a week to keep Scott Brown, never mind sign Niemi!

If Hibs ever did get in contact with him, I'd imagine he'd politely tell them to **** off.

Ray Winstone

Not a chance they could afford his wages.

Non - started I reakon.

Although maybe Ginola will sign?

Maroon Mayhem

My favourite quote on that thread is that he'd be hard pushed to displace Sherminator (McNeil).........

Puuulllleeeaassseeeeee!!!!!!!!

super_vlad

To all you HOBO'S TROLLS-----:hobofish:

Stop drinking meth and wake up to the real world ! Niemi has as much chance of going to hibs ase ronaldo has coming to Hearts ! Go and get your giro's out for pay day ! :107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

vegas-voss

So from ?20,000 a week down to about ?1500 just because him and Mixu played International football together.If they had said Littmanen it might have been believable just.

My favourite quote .....

I saw Mixu and Niemi up town together years ago went and said 'Hi' to them only problem was i was rather ****ed and thought Niemi was Ulrik Laursen. :)

My favourite quote on that thread is that he'd be hard pushed to displace Sherminator (McNeil).........

Puuulllleeeaassseeeeee!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Oh yeah, bet that prospect would leave Niemi quaking in his boots.

Not happening anyway, of that I am convinced.

Drylaw Hearts
So from ?20,000 a week down to about ?1500 just because him and Mixu played International football together.If they had said Littmanen it might have been believable just.

It's only a matter of time before Jari Litmanen is mentioned on Fud.Net as a potential signing.

One deluded Hobo even mentioned to me that Ivan Campo is going to ER.

Tubes.

They really are a bunch of tards.

The OP is 48 years old, what a mug. I've seen 5 year olds with more common sense.

winston churchill

they are now all falling out.

they are fighting over who was in goals when charlie plug adams done then twice at the sangiro, with two free kicks.

they are fighting over who was in goals when charlie plug adams done then twice at the sangiro, with two free kicks.

I didn't read all of that illiterate ****e. Pretty sure it was Simon Brown though...?

They were all as bad as each other mind you. They could only dream of having a goalkeeper as good as Niemi.

Have heard from a source in Admin at ER, that they ARE in talks, at least.

Whether Niemi just laughs at Mixu, I`m sure we`ll find out soon enough.

Incidentally, this is the same guy who told me he thought JC was about to leave, due to whispers (two days before)

Anyhoo, we`ll just see what happens. :)

Dirk Diggler

Simon Brown.

Fecking superb.

We need back up / competition for Lofty

He'd have a job on his hands to displace McNeil.

Stupidity beyond measure.

rudi must stay

the best one is

Not good enough..

I don't fancy another ex jambo journey man in our team..

No thanks..

The Old Tolbooth

Absolutely!

That mob have NEVER had a keeper as good as Niemi! The guy is world class, and he's also a Jambo too.

I'm sure I remember on Question of Sport when Hearts were mentioned he clenched his fist and/or claimed he was a Hearts fan, anyone remember what actually happened?

Ibrahim Tall
the best one is

Not good enough..

I don't fancy another ex jambo journey man in our team..

No thanks..

To be fair, going by the smilie he was probably being sarcastic.

Rawrrrrrrr

Tbh Whilst I would like Niemi back I think his injuries mean any club willing to pay him the sort of money he is on now wouldn't want him

He definitly detiorated a lot last season, I would imagine he will need to take a massive wage cut or end up being loaned out

rudi must stay
To be fair, going by the smilie he was probably being sarcastic.

ah right, ye i suppose even they aren't THAT deluded

winston churchill

what's this about frank bruno with his knee pads on leaving the sangiro:confused:

Niemi, no chance of joining them, he wouldn't do that to us!

He's a professional footballer - the only loyalty they show is to their wallets.

If Hibs make him the best offer, why wouldn't he go?

I'd be gutted - I've never seen a decent hobo goal keeper - we could only hope he develops a tendency to throw the ball into his own net (especially when the vermin play us)

MonkeyHeidHater

AN has repeatedly and i am certain - seriously stated his affection for the JTs - i don't think there's a chance in hell that he'd join them in any capacity as he would realise it would diminish his rep from his time at hearts...

Anyways... guy is a ledge.... and... FTH !

loveofthegame

1- This must be a joke....

2- how humiliated id be as a hobo to read the fact my fellow hobos are believing this

3- they couldnt afford him

4- NEVER IN 1 MILLION YEARS WOULD NIEMI GO TO THEM

5-theres more chance of Eidur Gudjohnsen(sp) joining Hearts than Niemi joining Hibs

maroonlegions

i think they should really check the water supply down in leith cos they have sure fecking lost it now, away with the goalie ,the lot of them.:107years::)

Absolutely!

That mob have NEVER had a keeper as good as Niemi! The guy is world class, and he's also a Jambo too.

I'm sure I remember on Question of Sport when Hearts were mentioned he clenched his fist and/or claimed he was a Hearts fan, anyone remember what actually happened?

IIRC, it was one of those quick-fire rounds and Ally's team had to name a football team beginning with "H".

Everyone hummed and hawwed for a split second, then Ally said "Hearts".

At which, Niemi had a "d'oh!" moment. He looked quite annoyed that he didn't/couldn't think of Hearts

The Real Maroonblood
He's a professional footballer - the only loyalty they show is to their wallets.

If Hibs make him the best offer, why wouldn't he go?

I'd be gutted - I've never seen a decent hobo goal keeper - we could only hope he develops a tendency to throw the ball into his own net (especially when the vermin play us)

He would aggrivate his bad back bending down picking the ball out of the net so often.

Professor.Arturo

Just a thought, but with Banksie going for his coaching badges, why dont Hearts put a bid in for Niemi? he's surpluss where he is. I reckon he'd come back to us in a shot (even at less money).

We all remember how upset he was when the Pieman pushed him out the door, against his wishes! (but politics and money were all that concerned CPR)

winston churchill
Just a thought, but with Banksie going for his coaching badges, why dont Hearts put a bid in for Niemi? he's surpluss where he is. I reckon he'd come back to us in a shot (even at less money).

We all remember how upset he was when the Pieman pushed him out the door, against his wishes! (but politics and money were all that concerned CPR)

how funny would that be,and a big slap in the coupon for the hoofballers.

Jamboelite

Niemi has a house in Edinburgh has had since his days with us.

He loved Hearts and has always said he would like to comeback to the JT's at the end of his career.

Remember speaking to one of his family who were over at the time watching him play for us and they said that he loves it here.

No chance he would go to them they couldnt afford it and my guess would be that there would be a whole load of other clubs in for him.

They really are a joke of a team

Niemi on at least 25K-30K to go down to around 2K-3K

hahahahahaha

vegas-voss
They really are a joke of a team

Niemi on at least 25K-30K to go down to around 2K-3K

hahahahahaha

Your over estimating what they pay in wages.There top earner is only on about ?2000 can't see them paying that to two players.

Disco Drisco
Absolutely!

Andy Goram?

Andy Goram?

Aye 18 years ago

not had a decent keeper in almost 2 complete deacdes

they are a joke

Your over estimating what they pay in wages.There top earner is only on about ?2000 can't see them paying that to two players.

They think becasue they managed to persuade a fat unfit way past it,half sozzled George Best to play 3 games in 1981 (or whenever) mainly coz he liked the pubd in Edinburgh they can get big names

The only big named players they are EVER likely to get are ones with names they couldnae fit on the back of a Shirt

Frankenstein Jambo.

I remember when Niemi was linked with arsenal, just shows how class the lad was back in his prime. I am affraid injuries has hinderd him and he wont be the same again.

I will always remember that game against celtic where we got humped 4-1 and niemi was named man of the match...He was world class and will never sign for the **** :107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

I bet Niemi couldn't stop laughing after he heard about the Hibs link. You never know, that may open his eyes about a move back to Scotland...

rudi must stay
I bet Niemi couldn't stop laughing after he heard about the Hibs link. You never know, that may open his eyes about a move back to Scotland...

it can't have helped him playing in goals with his eyes shut

Seems to be a big gap in what pay he will be on in the premiership and what he could expect at Hibs, who have a wage cap at around 2k per week.

RP could always break the habit of a lifetime and pay the going rate, but would he do it for a goalie who has been around a fair bit, when he doesnt appear to want to do it for his own young players like Fletcher.

Seems a non starter to me.

Smoked-Glass

The best bit is when they think he would be a good back up to mcneil haha.

Are they actually on smack the lot of them?

:eek:

I heard a rumor he was coming to hearts anyway.

Jam Tarts 1874

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=5460

Antti Niemi's agent says he'd be 'very surprised' if his client joined Hibernian. The former Hearts goalkeeper is good friends with Mixu Paatelainen and is being linked with a move to Easter Road. But Richard Cody today told talk 107 it's 'highly unlikely' Hibs would be able to afford the Fulham stopper. And he says it's odds-on that Niemi will remain in England if he decides to quit Craven Cottage.

Archived