Will we be back above the hobos next season?

decullio

Ray Winstone

Have to see what happens over the summer.

Certainly Hibs are unlikley to improve much under Mixu, I think they have found their comfort zone and will stick to it, to be honest.

The question is whether we get the manager we all want and he is allowed to bring in some quality players.

The ball is firmly in our court, regarding leapfrogging Hibs next year.

super_vlad
Normal service will resume!

Yet, i don't want to feed any trolls from the hobohooff.net :hobofish: but i reckon they will find it hard next year, you look at thier squad and there is very little quaility left !

As for us, our targets are not set on being higher than the hobos ! that should be a given !:107years:

Dirk Diggler

Considering they had a 'good' season and we had a terrible one and they finished, what 4, 5? points above us (Yes I know they had more difficult opposition after the split but my point still stands) I think normal service will resume.

The only way for Hearts is upwards.

vegas-voss

My Hibs workmate thinks the Hibs are a stick on for 3rd next year.**** knows where he gets this belief from they have be nothing more than ordinary under fat puss.

Ray Winstone

The Hibs fans are under the distinct impression that John 'Six pack' Collins is still the man to blame for this season and Mixu will come good next year.

I very much doubt that he is the man to take them forward.

i am confindent this is going to be a good season ,when a new manager is in place and he has time to spend on a good pre-season and shape the squad to his liking.

My Hibs workmate thinks the Hibs are a stick on for 3rd next year.**** knows where he gets this belief from they have be nothing more than ordinary under fat puss.

I think it would only be right that you report him to your HR dept, maybe a spell in the Priory might help. :sad:

winston churchill
The Hibs fans are under the distinct impression that John 'Six pack' Collins is still the man to blame for this season and Mixu will come good next year.

really,so how many games has the tubby fin won.

as for finishing above us,they usually do every five or six years.

winston churchill

really,so how many games has the tubby fin won.

as for finishing above us,they usually do every five or six years.

DuffJimmy1875

I'll bite.

As mentioned it all depends on what does or doesn't go on over the summer. Mixu appears to be pursuing a policy of signing players who have had a bit of SPL experience, which makes a change from scouring the lower leagues in France for such gems as Thierry Gathuseless :mad: He also apparently wants to get the vast majority of any + all signings wrapped up by June (don't know if that means by the end of June or before June 1st) which - again - makes a pleasant change from this "delay,delay, delay" policy that's been applied over the past couple of years re: signings. To be honest I've been FAR from enthralled with the football in most of the games under Mixu, and latterly, the results as well, but I have no reason to think that things won't improve with a full pre-season to bring in a few of his "own" players and better transmit his own ideas onto current players that are still here come next season.

If Hearts (Romanov) appoint, AND give full autonomy (as in actually give, not just SAY they'll give) to Mark McGhee and back it up with some wonga, then there's potential for you to not only make the top 6 but be well in the UEFA Cup race as well. Big IF though.

We shall see

cosanostra

If Hearts (Romanov) appoint, AND give full autonomy (as in actually give, not just SAY they'll give) to Mark McGhee and back it up with some wonga, then there's potential for you to not only make the top 6 but be well in the UEFA Cup race as well. Big IF though.

We shall see

haha!!

Hilarious.

If McGhee is given the job and some money is spent on players, Hearts will finish about 10 points above Hibs.

Hibs are in a comfort zone.

As long as they make top 6 and turn a profit, their board is more than happy.

No ambition.

grumpyjambo
haha!!

Hilarious.

If McGhee is given the job and some money is spent on players, Hearts will finish about 10 points above Hibs.

15 minimum!!! ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'll bite.

As mentioned it all depends on what does or doesn't go on over the summer. Mixu appears to be pursuing a policy of signing players who have had a bit of SPL experience, which makes a change from scouring the lower leagues in France for such gems as Thierry Gathuseless :mad: He also apparently wants to get the vast majority of any + all signings wrapped up by June (don't know if that means by the end of June or before June 1st) which - again - makes a pleasant change from this "delay,delay, delay" policy that's been applied over the past couple of years re: signings. To be honest I've been FAR from enthralled with the football in most of the games under Mixu, and latterly, the results as well, but I have no reason to think that things won't improve with a full pre-season to bring in a few of his "own" players and better transmit his own ideas onto current players that are still here come next season.

We shall see

We shall see.

I'm extremely confident we will be out of Hibs reach by about February.

Hibs fans I know believe Mixu is mince and it looks like RP has taken the cheap option once again but this time it has backfired on him.

John Collins can't be the route of all your problems, he won you the diddy cup after all! :)

I bet you are bricking it that Hearts appear to have sorted things out and we have a proven SPL manager and a guy who was a strong candidate for the Scotland job waiting in the wings.

DuffJimmy1875
haha!!

Hilarious.

You'll note at no point in my post did Imention where HiBS would end up in relation to Hearts. And Romanov spending money on Romanov's players and allowing McGhee to spend money on players that he wants are two very different things - hence the big IF

winston churchill
haha!!

Hilarious.

how many points did the,burley-rix -valdas combo finish above the, monkey heid pass and move losers.

vegas-voss

As long as we make the top 6 we will be above Hibs because after the split when they are in the top 6 they hardly ever win a game.

winston churchill
I'll bite.

We shall see

i bet you do.

as i said,you've had your one in five/six finish above us.

Archived