Zeefuik-Last Goalscorer

lauren1874

Had him first/last scorer and Bet365 saying the bet lost. BBC and skysports giving the goal to him.

Anyone else have this bet with 365?

Had him first/last scorer and Bet365 saying the bet lost. BBC and skysports giving the goal to him.Shot was on target before deflection so should be awarded the goal. Hope your bet pays out!

Had him first/last scorer and Bet365 saying the bet lost. BBC and skysports giving the goal to him.

No but I had a bet on an own goal with Bet365 and they didn't pay that out.

DHcvNft.jpg

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bookies have to go with whoever the Press Association credits with the goal. Seems Bet365 are ignoring it completely [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assuming it's settled in your favour, ask them to close the account as you have lost out on betting on Man City (or something) and you can't risk that happening again. Normally gets you a free bet. Not normally a fan of these tricks, but they are a bookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I had ?10 on him first and last at 11/2 and ?40 anytime at 13/8.

Was expecting ?170 back in my account but after checking history it seems bet has lost.

Tried phoning but no answer, will keep calling till this get puts right.

chuck berrys hairline

I done a 2-1 Keatings scorecast with McBookie and they haven't paid out. I thought if the player was unused then it reverts to a single?

I done a 2-1 Keatings scorecast with McBookie and they haven't paid out. I thought if the player was unused then it reverts to a single?

It does. 

Tayside Jambo

Surely void if not started and return as a free bet?

Seems like dodgy bet settling practices but should be rectified upon request. You would think an automated system would always settle the bet correctly so ot maybe points towards iffy practice.

chuck berrys hairline

Got I contact with mcbookie who voided the bet. Wouldn't change it to a correct score single!!

Got I contact with mcbookie who voided the bet. Wouldn't change it to a correct score single!!

a

They should pay as a single, even if he came off the bench (but after first goal is scored), though check the T&Cs.

should pay out the correct score, had this situation before and been paid out, that's with good old reliable sky bet though.

It should. I've cashed in with a scorecast when the named player was an unused sub.

chuck berrys hairline

Well Mcbookie (Victor Chandler) can sook my root. They really expect people to read the t&c's when it's been common practise since eternity!

Archived