Cricket

JWL

England getting ripped apart by a less than average New Zealand side, can't wait to see them struggle against the Proteas later on this summer.

You wearing your England cricket top today?

ToadKiller Dog

Englands aclaimed top 6 batsmen are awful ,The English team are too cautious the only time in recent years the took risks was when they won the ashes,apart from Vettori the black caps bowling attack is pretty lame ,Agree i can see South Africa destroy them .

the Windes vrs Austraila test match is of a higher quality .

Ouch 202 all out lol.

That taylor gave it some yesterday for NZ, thats how you play Cricket, just whack the thing ;)

You wearing your England cricket top today?

My England cricket top faded away along with my wicket taking, black New Zealand top nowadays.

My England cricket top faded away along with my wicket taking, black New Zealand top nowadays.

That's me told then. ;)

PresidentRomanov

I hate knuckle dragging pseudo Kiwi's :mw_tease:

PresidentRomanov
Quality avatar PB. ;)

I have to say, It's a vast improvement on the previous one with Captain Sleekit in it :mad:

The lad in that avatar would never disrespect the Heart of Midlothian FC - he's been brought up properly :)

The lad in that avatar would never disrespect the Heart of Midlothian FC - he's been brought up properly :)

Correct.

And the former Heart of Midlothian FC captain in that pic - a true Hearts great - is not a slhimy rheptile who would diss the club and its fans.

PresidentRomanov
Correct.

And the former Heart of Midlothian FC captain in that pic - a true Hearts great - is not a slhimy rheptile who would diss the club and its fans.

Spot on Therapist :)

The two people in that avatar, would die, before pulling on a green and grey hooped jersey, then sucking up to the most sickening, low life supporters on the planet :mad:

The two people in that avatar, would die, before pulling on a green and grey hooped jersey, then sucking up to the most sickening, low life supporters on the planet :mad:

You're not wrong PB. Neither of them are likely to have an episode of slithering.

davemclaren
You're not wrong PB. Neither of them are likely to have an episode of slithering.

Do you guys rehearse this tag team stuff at home? :cool_shades:

The White Cockade
Do you guys rehearse this tag team stuff at home? :cool_shades:

I think they have their own wee gang of unhappy, bitter and twisted individuals

whether they all wear hand knitted cardigans and live at home with their mummies I can't say but they obviously don't get out much

they obviously don't get out much

Incorrect! We were out on Friday night with our gorgeous wifes; Rick's Bar, Wok & Wine Bar, then Fingers.

I hope this helps. :)

davemclaren
Incorrect! We were out on Friday night with our gorgeous wifes; Rick's Bar, Wok & Wine Bar, then Fingers.

...and I wasn't invited? :P

...and I wasn't invited? :P

Didn't know you were interested Dave. I shall bear it in mind for next time.

Me and PB are gentlemen. So much so that the bouncers at Fingers even commented on how good it was that someone (me and PB) was courteous to them.

Unfortunately our partners are nasty vicious pieces of work who are wary of outsiders. Consequently you'd probably be better and safer meeting us for a pint in Robbo's.

PresidentRomanov
Didn't know you were interested Dave. I shall bear it in mind for next time.

Me and PB are gentlemen. So much so that the bouncers at Fingers even commented on how good it was that someone (me and PB) was courteous to them.

Unfortunately our partners are nasty vicious pieces of work who are wary of outsiders. Consequently you'd probably be better and safer meeting us for a pint in Robbo's.

Dave comes across as a good upstanding Hearts man, and I'd gladly buy him a pint :food-smiley-004:

Dave comes across as a good upstanding Hearts man, and I'd gladly buy him a pint :food-smiley-004:

Agreed. Over to you Dave......

Agreed. Over to you Dave......

Cant believe you took your good ladies to Fingers. It is full of sexual predators every time I go there. :cool:

Err.....England won the test match.

Well done!

A sterling innings from Strauss too.

Yes, well played England, and it was a top knock from Strauss. However, they won't win many matches against the top sides batting at 2.5 per over as per their first innings. Once again a much sterner test awaits later on this summer.

Nelly Terraces

Top knock from Strauss, getting back to form. England did a very good job there yesterday and today, knocking off that total with a turning wicket and Vetori in the oppo. Stonking bowling from the Mont-ster though to whittle the black caps out yesterday. Great test match really, what it's all about. Tests rules, 20-20 is like watching 5-a-sides. Pile of old wop.

davemclaren
Top knock from Strauss, getting back to form. England did a very good job there yesterday and today, knocking off that total with a turning wicket and Vetori in the oppo. Stonking bowling from the Mont-ster though to whittle the black caps out yesterday. Great test match really, what it's all about. Tests rules, 20-20 is like watching 5-a-sides. Pile of old wop.

Personally I prefer 20:20 but that's because I know very little about cricket. :cool:

I'll be at Old Trafford in June for the 20:20 international. :)

Nelly Terraces
Personally I prefer 20:20 but that's because I know very little about cricket. :cool:

I'll be at Old Trafford in June for the 20:20 international. :)

Prefer the subtleties and nuances of a test myself. 20:20 is like crap sex, wham, bang thangyoumam, it's over in a flash, and you never remember it.:sad:

Tests are like top shag action, long, slow, with loads of varied bit's of excitement and some pretty intricate stuff going on. You have to think what you're doing, how to pace it right, and if you get it right, you get a quality ending. And it lasts 5 days. :P

It's no surprise then, that I'm a test sort of guy.

Cheers.

Mr Nelly T Loverman. (one at a time ladies, form an orderly queue).

The White Cockade

Man about town with plenty money, high flyer job and impressive looking wife

or

bigoted Sellick hater who thinks Gers fans are wonderful by and do nothing wrong and is rather bitter and twisted and spends a lot of time on the internet

which one are you

or can you be both....

ToadKiller Dog

Hard luck Windes gave Aussies a good game shame once again the Aussies got some bad umpire decisions go there way ,Powell was never out the ball was clearly no where near his bat.

Archived