car insurance

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Pay my Car insurance by 12 monthly direct debits,is it okay to go to another company and cancel with the first.

Or are you due the yearly premium.

Rawrrrrrrr
Pay my Car insurance by 12 monthly direct debits,is it okay to go to another company and cancel with the first.

Or are you due the yearly premium.

Your due the yearly premium

However you may be able to cancel but there will be a cancellation fee and sometimes a minimum notice period depending on how long you have been with them

You will need to speak to the insurer to find out, remember you will lose the no claims accrued to this point for this year though

Probably a lot of hassle and cost for not a lot of saving

The Old Tolbooth

As Prancer says, it's not really worth it Doug, it's an annual contract and you would most likely be due the rest of the premium if you come away.

Home insurance is different unless set up through a broker.

Miller Jambo 60
As Prancer says, it's not really worth it Doug, it's an annual contract and you would most likely be due the rest of the premium if you come away.

thanks guys.

Miller Jambo 60

John just phoned Asda insurance a penalty of 30.45 is given if you cancel.

No more payments required.

Now to phone Tesco.

The Old Tolbooth
John just phoned Asda insurance a penalty of 30.45 is given if you cancel.

No more payments required.

Now to phone Tesco.

Thats a very lenient penalty mate, but make sure your new one is working out out to be much more beneficial for you.

I go to http://www.moneysupermarket.com for my car quotes, and you can build your own policy to suit your needs. Examples of this would be no voluntary excess (you normally have ?150 excess or so anyway but any voluntary excess is added to this).

Also I protect my no claims discount, and tend to enquire about breakdown cover and how much it would cost putting it on the chosen policy as sometimes it's cheaper going to the AA, RAC or Green Flag direct and having this seperate.

Other things to consider are legal expenses cover (always always include this), a courtesy car, and windscreen cover. I take the lot as I want hassle free motoring and my policy usually works out a tad more expensive than what I could normally get.

Cheapest isn't always best Doug, you basically get what you pay for and if a policy is way cheaper than others, then there's a reason for it, so check the small print and cover options, and also the excesses.

Hope this helps mate :)

chester copperpot
Thats a very lenient penalty mate, but make sure your new one is working out out to be much more beneficial for you.

I go to http://www.moneysupermarket.com for my car quotes, and you can build your own policy to suit your needs. Examples of this would be no voluntary excess (you normally have ?150 excess or so anyway but any voluntary excess is added to this).

Also I protect my no claims discount, and tend to enquire about breakdown cover and how much it would cost putting it on the chosen policy as sometimes it's cheaper going to the AA, RAC or Green Flag direct and having this seperate.

Other things to consider are legal expenses cover (always always include this), a courtesy car, and windscreen cover. I take the lot as I want hassle free motoring and my policy usually works out a tad more expensive than what I could normally get.

Cheapest isn't always best Doug, you basically get what you pay for and if a policy is way cheaper than others, then there's a reason for it, so check the small print and cover options, and also the excesses.

Hope this helps mate :)

Doug, never trust him when it comes to car insurance quotes mate. This is the guy who drove whilst banned for having no insurance, and told me to drive my car home last night whilst half cut. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Doug, never trust him when it comes to car insurance quotes mate. This is the guy who drove whilst banned for having no insurance, and told me to drive my car home last night whilst half cut. ;)

Ha ha ya radge!!!

Don't listen to him Doug, he's a bam ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Ha ha ya radge!!!

Don't listen to him Doug, he's a bam ;)

Dont worry mates they quoted me 100 over my existing policy .

so im staying.

Cant wait for the new season to see all my mates you john and big Andy.

Luv being a jambo.

chester copperpot
Dont worry mates they quoted me 100 over my existing policy .

so im staying.

Cant wait for the new season to see all my mates you john and big Andy.

Luv being a jambo.

I like Doug, not this Miller Jambo Wannabee ;)

Change your name back, in fact, Im starting a campaign. MAHA

Miller Jambo 60
I like Doug, not this Miller Jambo Wannabee ;)

Change your name back, in fact, Im starting a campaign. MAHA

Cheers Andy we will be back.:107years::107years:

This is the guy who drove whilst banned for having no insurance, and told me to drive my car home last night whilst half cut. ;)

I hope that's a wind-up. :eek:

Archived