Good Luck LEEDS UTD FC

Jamdub

Nelly Terraces
Sorry to hear that, it must have been horrendous for you

Some payback today

Why thank you Mr Trio. Yes, I was somewhat amused by todays proceedings at the national stadium. The flood defences on the Thames have been bolstered to cope with the floods of tears running into it from durty Leeds fans apparently. Shame. Mugs.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces
my opinion of leeds fans has just improved dramatically :)

Said the resident doleite. Ya ****.

Denny Crane
HAHAHAHAHA YOU LEEDS TRASH. STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Everyone in football is laughing in your face you dirty james blunts.

Rot in hell Leeds, got a doing off them when i was 13, the blokes who done it were human trash, and about 21. Blokes that age giving a kid a doing - hard men, aye right. The mugs wanted my Hearts scarf, no danger, they never got hold of that. Hope they are now all old men watching their team in the mire and suffering with total heartache.

GTF Leeds, Nice one little Donny Rovers, what a story for them, just brilliant.

I take it you've not had a pint at the Blue Lagoon since? ;)

$ilvery_Moon
mmm They cant be second if there are 2 ahead of them. But we get the message you are a guy full of hate. That must be a tough world you live in

Personaly I've never allowed hate to be a part of a sport I'm supposed to enjoy

You don't even know me yet you say I'm full of hate. If it makes you feel better saying that that's fine by me. :P I'll put it down to you being upset that your team lost.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Just back from Wembley. Can't find the word to describe the day. ****** comes quite close though

Tom Heaney
You don't even know me yet you say I'm full of hate. If it makes you feel better saying that that's fine by me. :P I'll put it down to you being upset that your team lost.

My team is Hearts they did not play today. Hoever I do have a leaning towards Leeds due to the fact that I lived there, but they will never be my team. Them losing today does nothing for me either way. Hearts losing such a game would have an effect

You are right I do not know you but I can only judge you on the words you use. If you wish to be judged by others words then thats your choice. We will probably never ever hook up, and thats probably fine and dandy by both of us

Walter Kidd
Tell ye what, being a Hearts & Leeds fan must be fun at the moment.

;)

It's not any better in the cold light of morning.

Football is finished for me. :sad:

Frankenstein Jambo.

leeds Utd are the second most vile club in the of britain, the first being the hobos

Nelly Terraces

Poor old Bufty Club's had his jotters I note. Unlucky. Sad, I was enjoying the Mudderhell plum being on here, and folk ripping the pash out of him. I was hoping he'd still be here when we took his teams manager and all their decent players. Still, he wasn't the brighest lightbulb in the house, so no shocks he's been binned. The halfwitted attention seeker.

cufty_tlub
Poor old Bufty Club's had his jotters I note. Unlucky. Sad, I was enjoying the Mudderhell plum being on here, and folk ripping the pash out of him. I was hoping he'd still be here when we took his teams manager and all their decent players. Still, he wasn't the brighest lightbulb in the house, so no shocks he's been binned. The halfwitted attention seeker.

you were saying?

:):):)

the_boomerang_kid

oh dear :)

Archived