Todays football

Bauld

I'm watching Aberdeen dismantle hamilton just now and I have to admire the quality of their play. The thing I notice most of all is the quality of their final ball. They cross the ball into impossible positions for defenders almost every time. I don't like them but its easy to see how they are where they are right now.

Robbie Neilson

Triple stack of Spanish games coming up, Barca v Levante, Rayo Vallecano v Villarreal and finishing with Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid

Good times

Roma ****ed 2 of my coupons. :seething:

Watching Ajax vs Twente on SS5 Red Button. Twente took an early lead but Ajax leading 2-1. Only 23 minutes gone.

How did I miss betting on Bradford with their record, and Sunderland being rotten?

Anotbsr one missed. Getting too lazy :(

Bit of a freak goal for Barca :lol: Glorious pass from Messi, Neymar completely sclaffed a volley and it looped over the keeper.

Bit of a freak goal for Barca :lol: Glorious pass from Messi, Neymar completely sclaffed a volley and it looped over the keeper.

aye, off the shinguard, good bit of backspin on that aswell haha

Bradford win 2-0

Arsenal 2-0 up at half time

Aberdeen now playing against 10 men but still 2-0 though could well be more

Barcelona 2-0 up at half time

Scotland throw away a draw at Murrayfield !!.. lost 23-26.

Morgaro Gomis

Hamilton look an entirely different side to the one playing under Alex Neil.

Shows what a good job he did there, as they looked good earlier in the season, where's they look very poor now.

Shows what a good job he did there, as they looked good earlier in the season, where's they look very poor now.

I think losing Neil as a player & manager and also Andreu has hit them hard. Canning is hopeless on the pitch and clearly not a very good manager either.

To be fair they have lost the manager and as well as that the player

They have sold the league's top scorer and released another forward they had in Antoine-Curier and their left back has his move south tied up already.

The early enthusiasm and unknown quality they had has gone and confidence has drained away

Still had a great season but it looks like fading away and next season will be a test but they invest heavily in youth and may have some to bring in.

Nice to see inept decisions by Gollum & his 2 assistants today.

1. Adam Rooney volley clearly well over line** 1st half not spotted by stand side official.

2. WWF challenge on Rooney in 2nd half by Hamilton centre back given as free kick to Hamilton.

3. Goodwillie "goal" chalked off for offside** 2nd half, despite Hamilton full back on opposite side playing him on. Looked like he was trying to hide behind goal post to avoid being seen by official on gazebbo side official!!

Only downside, Gollum could get demoted back to Championship again.

PS** Not advocating for goal line technology, however a quick glance within seconds on pitch side video replay for both "goals" would have resulted in correct decisions without affecting flow of game.

Archived