Walkers goal.

Pennywise

Love the dugout cam. Robbie never gets flustered, eh?

Walker took his goal well.

Where is the highlights thread?

Great composure - Walker has to be one of the most improved players at the club.

Definitely. He's got a great career ahead of him.

Last few months Walker has been tremendous for us.

I was a big critic of him before as he had no consistency and at times was lazy. Very frustrating as we all know he has the ability. Credit where credit is due, he has really upped him game and his work rate.

Keep up the good work Jamie!

Fixed :thumbsup:

:lol: Cheers. But I was referring to the sticky thread we had. 'Streams & Highlights' I think it was called. Or am I making it up....

Never really saw it that well at the time because of where I sit but that touch round the keeper was fantastic.

Scotsman says it was fortuitous, it's not like a fell to him with an open goal. Dicks.

Agreed, Moira Gordon writes her articles on Hearts with a bitter hubz attitude.

Walker was slightly lucky to retain possession following the tackle at the edge of the box, but beautiful bit of skill to take it round the keeper and fire home from an angle. Most players would have blasted it and the keeper could have saved it, all of course ignored by Moira

Going places this lad fantastic prospect. When he moves on i really hope he goes to spain cause i reckon he will fluorish over there. Love the way he always looks knackered then skins them ....fantastic control

maroonlegions

Great composure - Walker has to be one of the most improved players at the club.

Agree,  cracking wee player, big potential.

10968445_874116649297540_468909807787314

pick it oot.  :2thumbsup:

Archived