Today's other football

jamtartan74

manaliveits105

interesting hair style the thumb has got what is the bald hole bit ? is it for a tattoo of the Scottish cup once he has dumped his heroes oot the cup ?

ooh a wee mention from the scum there they want to burn us on a bonfire

they don't like us very much do they haha, good stuff.

West Ham are stinking the place up. I can't believe professional players can be so uninterested. Kevin Nolan has touched the ball three times and lost it every time. He'#s a f'n liability and BFS makes him captain. Fair play to Pulis and West Brom they're way more up for it. Game of 2 halves? I f'n hope so but cannae see it.

Thank **** I don't have to watch the 2nd half. Off to Tyney! Mon the laddies. 

tartofmidlothian

That thing the celtic manager does after the game is cringeworthy.

:spoton:

They love it though.

Looking forward to seeing CG's save, I'll just try and ignore who it was for.

Great win for Gary Locke today.

Yep tremendous and a big GIRFUY to those saying he would have them in the play offs and relegated!!  14pts ahead of both Motherwell and St Mirren and 17pts ahead of Ross County, not a chance they will go down. Getting very interesting at the bottom and the prospective play off opposition for the Hobos/Huns, huge result for Ross County today in pulling closer to the two above.

Couple of crazy games in Germany today;  Bayern beating Hamburg 8-0 and Leverkusen from 3-0 down at half time coming back to draw 4-4 with Wolfsburg with a player on each side getting a hat trick. Also in the English Championship which is seriously tight at the top, Blackpool and Forest drew 4-4 and Bolton lost 4-3 to Watford.

Archived