***Official Hearts v Livingston Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

So can we finish the weekend twenty points ahead of our nearest challengers? And Rangers? :whistling:

2-0 to us, Keatings and Sow (if he plays).

So can we finish the weekend twenty points ahead of our nearest challengers? And Rangers? :whistling:

2-0 to us, Keatings and Sow (if he plays).

Would really love a clean sheet tomorrow! But would also love us to get back to smashing teams every week consistently! I'll go 4-0 Keatings 2 Big Zee 1 and Walker 1

We were poor last week, possibly the poorest we've been in the league all season, but I think we'll absolutely pump Livi tomorrow, particularly after the result tonight. A win tomorrow would take us to 22 pts ahead and effectively mean that it's game over for the Hun.

nice to see the tart doing what they do best :toff: starting match threads! I think we will severely damage them tomorrow and will be betting us -4 :2thumbsup:

Always said we would destroy someone this season. I think this match has all the makings of it.

Hearts 8-1 Livingston

Now that i've said that the game will finish 1-0 :(

7-2, keatingsx4, walker,king, paterson.

Would absolutely love us to score 7 tomorrow! But want a clean sheet!!!

Anything(+1 )- 0 Clean sheet and hopefully a Nicholson hat trick. 3 points and down to 24 points from 12 required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were poor last week, possibly the poorest we've been in the league all season, but I think we'll absolutely pump Livi tomorrow, particularly after the result tonight. A win tomorrow would take us to 22 pts ahead and effectively mean that it's game over for the Hun.

agree reckon we will destroy them Tomorrow

I'm in the 4-0 club too and back the two dutchmen to score if they play.

Gillette Soccer Saturday's not on here live.  They always do this when it's the FA Cup and it drives me mad.

ChunkyCharlie

Some of the predictions on this site are crazy. 8-1.... Really? Ffs lol.

3-0 hearts keatsy x 2 and zeefuik

I'm in the 4-0 club too and back the two dutchmen to score if they play.

Gillette Soccer Saturday's not on here live.  They always do this when it's the FA Cup and it drives me mad.

Get Hearts world international then you can watch the famous live...

I keep thinking we're going to have one game this season where we absolutely ragdoll some team by 8 or so. Every game I've predicted that for we've squeaked out 1-0 or some such, but after the boot to Sam's head, this week seems as likely a candidate as any.

Get Hearts world international then you can watch the famous live...

Good advice  My Jambo son arrives here on Monday from London and he will set it all up for me.

Normally pick a score but 3 points today, please. Hope Sammy starts & runs rings round them. Looking forward to it!

Scott_HMFC1874

A decent performance please. Been a while since we've had one at Tynecastle. Oh, and a clean sheet while we're at it.

I'm going 3-0.

The Apprentice

Any Hearts win will do for me whether it's 1-0 or 6-0. Livi will try and make it a war again no doubt, but hopefully a packed Tynie can spur us on.

I'll go for 3-1. Patterson, Zeefuik and Nicholson.

Archived