Value Bet Opportunity

ketchup

Not one for the betting but heard that Hills have quite a bet available.

Currently have Nicky Law and Rangers to win at 12/1 for tomorrow's game. Think they may have got the odds mixed up with the Raith to win and Nade to score bet.

They may end up not paying out but worth a punt.

Straightfromtheheart

noticed that earlier on hills Nade and raith to win was only 3/1

Headline Offers
3/1
Christian Nade To Score And Raith Rovers To Win
12/1
Nicky Law To Score And Rangers To Win

Bet Void If Player Doesn't Take Part

Straightfromtheheart

Only getting 11/2 with william hill for nicky law FGS and rangers to win mate.

still getting 12/1

Definitely a mix up. They're even on the wrong sides. Law's one should be on the left since Rangers are at home.

They will have to pay out if you get the bet on. Raith at 9/1 I thought was more appealing.

They probably will. They don't have to, though. They could say it is a genuine error, and if

It appears the punter knew it was the error, it would strengthen their case.

I think they would pay, but betting slips are not covered by contract law.

If its an error they will probably cancel the bet and refund the money. They once had dundee united versus airdrie with the odds the wrong way round. I backed utd at home to beat them at 9/2 !! Then the line with that game disappeared and my money refunded.

Had similar with bet 365, when the odds for Stoke vs Rochdale came up in play before the game it had Stoke at 3/1 and the draw at 8/13 so I quickly put ?50 on Stoke but when it showed in my bets it placed the money on the draw. I contacted them immediately and they eventually refunded the bet. The next day after Stoke had won I emailed and after a bit of messing about the credited my account with the ?150. So if the bet comes in an they don't honour it make sure to pester them after and they probably will. Don't fancy it myself despite the value, I'm on raith +2 handicap.

They probably will. They don't have to, though. They could say it is a genuine error, and if

It appears the punter knew it was the error, it would strengthen their case.

I think they would pay, but betting slips are not covered by contract law.

I was talking more about online betting, I had a similar situation with psg v reims, they mate psg 6/1 to win at home which was obviously a mistake so I quickly lumped on it and seconds later they had fixed it but I still got my money.

I was talking more about online betting, I had a similar situation with psg v reims, they mate psg 6/1 to win at home which was obviously a mistake so I quickly lumped on it and seconds later they had fixed it but I still got my money.

Nice one. They still would not have had to pay. Clearly they did, which is good for you, and probably less hassle for them, either.

Grandads a raith Rivera fan, so heading along to the match with him as he's not been to Ibrox in 60 years! Fingers crossed for a wee raith Win! Might have a wee flutter before the game

Straightfromtheheart

Dear Sir/Madam

We are unfortunately writing to apologise for a display error that occurred on the William Hill website for the Rangers v Raith football match. The price for the Headline Offer- Nicky Law to score & Rangers to win was inadvertently displayed as 12/1 and as such the price on your bet is incorrect. 

We apologise for the error and any inconvenience caused. As Im sure youll understand, we make every effort to maintain high levels of accuracy throughout the site at all times. Unfortunately mistakes do happen and in these instances we have rules in place and we have to settle according to those rules.

As this was our mistake, we are going to settle your selection at the best genuine price available in the market at the time your bet was placed. In this case that was 9/4. Any over payment will be deducted from your account. 

For further information regarding our procedure towards errors, please see our Terms and Conditions at http://www.williamhill.com

If you have any further queries regarding your bet on the above competition or any other subject please contact our Customer Services department on UK freephone 0800 085 6296, International freephone 00800 3551 3551, or by e-mail at [email protected].

We again apologise for any inconvenience youve suffered as a result of our error.

Best of luck

Sincerely

Customer Services

Archived