Screpis the movie star!!!

Spitonastranger

jamboinglasgow

well I watched this week with my mate and thought he was Tevez, and his most trusted friend looked like Cristano Ronaldo that when he is shot by Tony near the end we both shouted "oh no, tevez has just killed Ronaldo." It was a spur of the momment thing.

Scarface_3.jpg

Tevez and C. Ronaldo at training

Or the young lad from 'Cities of Gold'....

We were chatting about that at a game a few weeks ago...that, and the fact that he seems to be quite orange.

Commander Harris
Or the young lad from 'Cities of Gold'....

We were chatting about that at a game a few weeks ago...that, and the fact that he seems to be quite orange.

one of these dudes?

9b_2.JPG

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So there is a chance of Clum saying hello to his 'leetal friend'?

Scarface_4.jpg

Commander Harris

that's not the best likeness there. I couldn't find a good one that shows the likeness.

jamboinglasgow
Tried a google search and...um...this is Esteban...

esteban2.jpg

:laugh:

what kind of cartoon is that:eek:

Tried a google search and...um...this is Esteban...

esteban2.jpg

:laugh:

Will send you a nice pic of Fernando!!!!;););)

what kind of cartoon is that:eek:

You've never seen The Mysterious Cities of Gold? A classic, if ever there was one. Although, I don't recollect seeing the episode shown in the still above....fortunately... :unsure:

Esteban normally wore clothes. Honest.

Will send you a nice pic of Fernando!!!!;););)

If this has anything to do with the story doing the rounds about you, Tedp, Pinigol and Fernando with his breeks down.....I don't know if I really want to....

;)

Commander Harris
If this has anything to do with the story doing the rounds about you, Tedp, Pinigol and Fernando with his breeks down.....I don't know if I really want to....

;)

:D

;)

Story doing the rounds????

Just lets say next season I hope Pingu, Fernando and Laryea all do the bizz along with my wee fav Andrew we will be sorted!!!!!!

MM you have the crew so lets MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!:):):)

jamboinglasgow
You've never seen The Mysterious Cities of Gold? A classic, if ever there was one. Although, I don't recollect seeing the episode shown in the still above....fortunately... :unsure:

Esteban normally wore clothes. Honest.

I haven't, though have heard a wee bit about it. Though if theirs nudity in it I'll watch it :P

;)

Hmmm also have a snake called Princess Screpis btw ...............................Time for bed now :P:p:p

Archived