Transpoosion Makes Woman Obese

CostaJambo

:wtf:

A woman has dramatically gained weight after a stool transplant from her daughter, doctors report.

It is a genuine medical procedure to transplant healthy bacteria into a diseased gut, but US doctors think it may have affected her waistline.

She quickly gained 36lb (16kg) and is now classed as obese, the case report in Open Forum Infectious Diseases says.

A UK expert said the link between gut bugs and obesity was still unclear.

A faecal microbiota transplant - also referred to by some as a "transpoosion" - is like an extreme version of a probiotic yogurt.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-31168511

So fat people have fat jobbies and if you come into contact with them they could make you fat too?

I am really confused now. As i am slightly over weight, should I eat less shite?

I am really confused now. As i am slightly over weight, should I eat less shite?

No, get a jobby transplant from the skinniest person you know seems to be the implication...

It would rather revolutionize the diet industry if a partial reason for different sizes of people was down to the make-up of their gut flora affecting the efficiency of their digestion. Perhaps the skinniest of the skinniest could make money from regular "donations".

Just take one poo-pill a day... :arry: :arry:

Archived