clum cannae get past his bird

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Was waiting for a lift home today after work and a car pulled up and Clum and what i took to be his bird got out the car and were then starting to cross the road, his bird/friend was slightly in front of him and then he attempted to get passed her,in doing so he caught the back of her shoe with his and started to stager BUT managed to stay on his feet:eek:, brought back all the memories of the games i have watched him in when more often than not he would be on his a*** :rolleyes: and yes he started to moan at his bird/friend:107years:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Was waiting for a lift home today after work and a car pulled up and Clum and what i took to be his bird got out the car and were then starting to cross the road, his bird/friend was slightly in front of him and then he attempted to get passed her,in doing so he caught the back of her shoe with his and started to stager BUT managed to stay on his feet:eek:, brought back all the memories of the games i have watched him in when more often than not he would be on his a*** :rolleyes: and yes he started to moan at his bird/friend:107years:

Is this what they call an apochryphal tale?

maroonlegions
Is this what they call an apochryphal tale?

apocryphal :P nae, its not apochryphal, its sort of telling it like i seen it but each to his own eh.:rolleyes:;)

Mr Quagmire

sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i smell ******eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i smell ******eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

i was pretty sure it was him , if not than that could be the carbohydrate you smell and if it was not and you are indeed Clum then s**** is the word i would use also.;):)

You paint quite the picture. Interesting story. :rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
He,s gay, he,s bent, his erse is up for rent

:confused:

And I was pashed but some wee tube shopped me.

MA HA fancy a pint guys.

Archived