Do you think we will get Mark Mcghee?

Hearts of Vladland

Do you think we will get Mcghee  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think we will get Mcghee

Hearts of Vladland

After all the speculation of Mark Mcghee coming in do you think we will get him

Cardiac Rucksack

95% certain he will come just got to hope that Vlad doesnt do something stupid.

Gimme an H...
95% certain he will come just got to hope that Vlad doesnt do something stupid.

He is the only one that can **** this up for Hearts IMO.

Just cant help but get the feeling that lots of people on here have jumped the gun on the 'WE'RE BACK' and 'WHEN McGhee comes' etc. After all we've been through with this nutter I cant believe anything until I see him with the famous maroon scarf above his head.

Do The Dance

I think we will, and I hope we will. I also hope he is left to get on with his job.

Gimme an H...

Anyone thats voted 'yes' must have it in their heads that its 100% a done deal.

How anyone can be that positive that this is done I'll never know.

I get it that its finally a bit of good news and its gone to some folks heads and while I obviously soooo want this to happen I just cant get excited...yet.

ToadKiller Dog

I get it that its finally a bit of good news and its gone to some folks heads and while I obviously soooo want this to happen I just cant get excited...yet.

I get what you are saying but we should be forgiven for going a bit OTT after the last 2 seasons fare,will be a big down if it goes wrong.

I voted yes, my main reason is that I don't believe they just started talking, in fact I suspect they have been talking for some time. There is no way any announcement was going to be made immediately after Thursdays game, this is followed rapidly by Scottish Cup build up, and of course Hearts want this to be the top sports news item of the day. I now go with those who said Tuesday for the announcement.

I must admit to being totally wrong before when I said I thought Frail would get the job.

If we don't get him we're going to look awfy stupid now we've gone official - and the likes of Campbell Ogilvie knows it.

That's why I suspect we will.

Gimme an H...
I get what you are saying but we should be forgiven for going a bit OTT after the last 2 seasons fare,will be a big down if it goes wrong.

Agreed. 100%. However, the main reason everyone will be extremely ****ed off if this doesn't happen is cos of the big build up and the infamous McGhee thread with everyone getting all excited, especially the poster with a pic of McGhee as his avatar! (nothing wrong with that but everyone should really know better).

Hearts of Vladland

I think he has been with us for a wee bit. Why do you think Frail didn't know about the Tranfer targets

The Future's Maroon

I voted yes because the question was "Do you think we will get Mark Mcghee"?

I am not 100% sure its a done deal, infact far from it (about 75% sure we will).....but I do think we will get him?

I voted 'Don't know'. It looks like it's going to happen, but a part of me still just can't quite see is happening based on the last couple of years. Hearts have scarred me for life!:laugh:

Rudolf's Mate
I voted 'Don't know'. It looks like it's going to happen, but a part of me still just can't quite see is happening based on the last couple of years. Hearts have scarred me for life!:laugh:

I've been carrying the scars since 86 mate!!!

rudi must stay

hope we do, but i still don't think we'll get him. Seems like there's a few stumbling blocks

funktasticlad

McGhee is now primed to move to take up the mangers job at Heart of Midlothian. Many believe he has already informed his players and may be looking to take some with him along with his trusted backroom staff. On 23rd May 2008, Heart of Midlothian Football Club, officialy approached Motherwell to take McGhee to Tynecastle, but hours later Motherwell refused permission to speak to their manager. It is believed a deal has now been struck between the two clubs however and he will be unveiled, along with Scott Leitch at Tynecastle on Monday.

From mark mcghee wiki page. Hopefuly come monday hes here along with his own coaching set up. If he does arrive i think he'll try to get reynolds and mccormick from well

Rudolf's Mate
If we don't get him we're going to look awfy stupid now we've gone official - and the likes of Campbell Ogilvie knows it.

That's why I suspect we will.

My thoughts exaclty!

Nope.

Reading in the evening news McGhee wants a clause that will guarentee him first team selection at all times but they've yet to agree on this. This may just be speculation on the part of the EEN or just they may be barking up the wrong tree and Vlad is fine with this, but it set alarm bells ringing in my head.

My gut feeling is just telling me no. I pray to god I am wrong.

yes i do think we will get him and as other posters have posted there have been talks before the latest one IMO.;);)

I posted YES and I must admit it feels like the run up to christmas.

Gonna be a long summer tho and cant wait to get back to Tynie already.

bobsajambo1

Another pointless poll, did we really have to have this

Another pointless poll, did we really have to have this

Why do you bother posting on this board if you're just going to moan at everything that's posted on it?

While you're at it, do you mind telling me why it's pointless?

l/well gaz

YES.:)

Nope.

Reading in the evening news McGhee wants a clause that will guarentee him first team selection at all times but they've yet to agree on this. This may just be speculation on the part of the EEN or just they may be barking up the wrong tree and Vlad is fine with this, but it set alarm bells ringing in my head.

My gut feeling is just telling me no. I pray to god I am wrong.

The selection issue/clause would have been well sorted before we went public IMO. If VR really wants him then he is ours. I expect it to be confirmed official or not by monday.

maroonlegions

if we do not get him and the main reason was vlad saying no to total control in team afairs then vlad can stick his season ticket up his sun don't shine.:mad:

Yes. Our first approach was knocked back, but we all know how these things work and if he wants to come, as I'm sure he's been sounded out already or we wouldn't have made the approach, he'll be here once everything gets worked out.

Dirk Diggler
The selection issue/clause would have been well sorted before we went public IMO. If VR really wants him then he is ours. I expect it to be confirmed official or not by monday.

I expect him to go on holiday and nothing is signed.

I think he is ours, I'm confident of that, I just don't think it'll be announced the day after the P'OD match.

Hearts, Motherwell and MM have been playing a game since early in the year, I expect that to continue for another couple of weeks.

l/well gaz

I think he is ours, I'm confident of that, I just don't think it'll be announced the day after the P'OD match.

Hearts, Motherwell and MM have been playing a game since early in the year, I expect that to continue for another couple of weeks.

AGREED MCGHEE HAS TOLD HEARTS HE WILL BECOME MANAGER.:)

I don't think we will get a official announcement either, but i expect the media will have it confirmed.

Dirk Diggler
I don't think we will get a official announcement either, but i expect the media will have it confirmed.

Possibly. Although IMO sections of the media already know more than they are letting on.

I'd like to think the Fans (Particularly the Motherwell fans if i'm being honest) would have it confirmed from the clubs first though

I wouldn't be surprised if MM, possibly goes on holiday having to 'think about his future.'

I voted not sure as this is Hearts. You just never know what is going to happen next.

But obviously I would like to think we are closer to agreeing than everyone is letting on.

Possibly. Although IMO sections of the media already know more than they are letting on.

I'd like to think the Fans (Particularly the Motherwell fans if i'm being honest) would have it confirmed from the clubs first though

I wouldn't be surprised if MM, possibly goes on holiday having to 'think about his future.'

No doubt they know more than they have printed mate. I think everyone connected just want to get todays game out the way before it all kicks off. I expect a bit of mud slinging to come our way. :)

rememberwilliegibson

don't trust vlad any more so won't believe this until his first post-match interview

Graeme Russell

Think for sure the deal is done and dusted. McCann lined up for coaching,

off to Falkirk as he must have heard the McGhee is bringing in his own

backroom staff. Picture of McGhee on the Hearts website, they are going to

look pretty silly if he stays at Well. Good move for hiring him, hope to God

Vlad has learnt his lesson and sticks to dancing:)

Archived