Cadbury advert

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

The one with all the airport vehicles racing down the runway. Can someone explain to me WTF that has got to do with chocolate!?

hughesie27
The one with all the airport vehicles racing down the runway. Can someone explain to me WTF that has got to do with chocolate!?
:rolleyes:

BoJack Horseman

About as much as a gorilla drumming to in the air tonight.

EH23-Jambo

F-All but cos you've started a thread about you've contributed to it's aim.

jamboinglasgow

it is using an new idea in advertising. That the advert doesn't need to show the product but just needs to get everyone talking about it as it is so irrelevent. Think its a poor advert anyway.

The gorilla drumming was good though, it made people pay attention. This one is just crap.

PS I know this one has made the OP pay attention but JKB doesn't count, we don't miss anything ;)

About as much as all the Irn Bru images have to irn Bru - but it works you remeber it, you want to talk about it, now all you need to do is buy the .... what was it again?

It's all about the bombs...........Don't stop me now im having such a good time I'm having a bomb!

Legend Claws

It's known as Entertainment Advertising and is designed to achieve exactly what is has done on this very thread, get people talking about the brand even though the commercial doesn't actually promote a set product/service.

Is it not to show that (with chocolate) all the sad little airport cars have lots of fun. Ie. these cars are crap, but when they're associated with chocolate, they're ace! :)

Archived