VfL Wolfsburg

Flankengott

Anyone else watching their game against Bayern? Currently leading 4-1. Makes our narrow 0-1 defeat to them last season almost acceptable. De Bruyn looking fantastic.

I seem to remember a scrambled, deflected goal for them, could be wrong, the ageing process I suppose. i remember Caligiuri missed a penalty and it was a pretty understrength team they put out. Still can't figure out what they got out of the game. 

Just checked. It was goalless at Tynie. Memory can be strange. Ryan Stevenson best player for Hearts that night in my mind.  

Some scoreline, pity there too far behind to challenge for the title

Only 8 points behind now, no? Very unlikely but gives them a glimmer of hope surely

Just checked. It was goalless at Tynie. Memory can be strange. Ryan Stevenson best player for Hearts that night in my mind.

Yep, on an international break week from memory. Like you said, not sure what they got out of it

Only 8 points behind now, no? Very unlikely but gives them a glimmer of hope surely

maybe a glimmer just signed schurrle aswell, good signing but I doubt bayern will drop many more points

Looked at Bayern for my coupon. Pleased I didn't touch them although the overall result will be no different sadly

Archived