Trailer Park Boys

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Just watched the first seven seasons and two specials in less than a month on Netflix, absolutely outstanding stuff.

Some of the funniest characters put together for TV l and some brilliant storylines.

Anyone else watched it?

tommythejambo

Watched the first episode but didn't fancy it. It's all over Netflix though eh?

I'll maybe try it again.

Think it's all on Netflix. Took me a few episodes to get into it, and to be fair if I wasn't ill and bedridden it wouldn't have got the chance.

It is absolute class - one of the best series I have ever seen.  Tails off a bit in the latter seasons but otherwise it's superb Canadian black humour.

Absolutely loved that show. As you say it has some great characters. You really have to stick with it until you get to know each of them and then it is amazing. Mr Lahey is the best tv drunk ever. It's one of the few shows where each character could have their own series I think. Not seen it for years so might give it a bash again.

It's brilliant, my Canadian friend got me into it. When she first described it to me I though 'wtf?' but we watched the first season together and I was hooked.

One of my favourite ever shows. J-ROC is comedy, Lahey mowing the air, Phil Collins and Randy in the canoes! That's just small things that have nothing to do with the story lines to.

If anybody has doubts about it watching the first series, stick with it. The show picks up Season two and three and is gold from then on.

Archived