Ticket prices going crazy for Sunday?

steve444

"Only got one ticket and needed two so we are selling an donating to charity"

The "Buckfast and Strong Lager Charity for Alcoholics" more than likely!

I can't even start to describe how little this means to me. Let them live in their vile little dreamworld.

Indeed!

travellingjambo

I personally wouldn't pay the price to get into my local in Edinburgh...if they were charging......which they're not.

I personally wouldn't pay the price to get into my local in Edinburgh...if they were charging......which they're not.

Eh?

This will be like a highway accident. I won't be able to look away.

Like every "Auld Furm Darby", I only watch to see how many red cards, injuries & fights will happen. How will the fans embarrass themselves this time, I wonder?

Walter Bishop

This game has been so overhyped by the Weegie media it's unreal. The fact it's BBC Scotland that are screening it and not sky or BT tells you everything.

I can't even start to describe how little this means to me. Let them live in their vile little dreamworld.

This.

I'm using the game as a window to drive home from the in-laws in Dumbarton - roads should be really quiet.

This game has been so overhyped by the Weegie media it's unreal. The fact it's BBC Scotland that are screening it and not sky or BT tells you everything.

I agree it is over hyped, but to be fair, neither Sky or BT are showing it, because they don't have the rights to the League Cup. If they did, they probably would show it, and hype it up just as much.

I agree it is over hyped, but to be fair, neither Sky or BT are showing it, because they don't have the rights to the League Cup. If they did, they probably would show it, and hype it up just as much.

Who is showing it? The beeb?

Edit: should have read the thread first  :facepalm:

Imagine paying 3 grand to sit in the freezing cold watching your beloved team being on the wrong end of the biggest thrashing ever by your bitterest rivals.  Please tell me ther is at least one Rangers fan that has paid this.

Jambof3tornado

Celtic pump sevco or somehow sevco grind out the best result in their short history.

Win win if you ask me.

Rangers will be 3 down by half time and I'd imagine Strathclyde's finest will tell Celtic to cool their jets in the second half

If there's a last minute winner for either team Glasgow will burn on Sunday night

alwaysthereinspirit

Like every "Auld Furm Darby", I only watch to see how many red cards, injuries & fights will happen. How will the fans embarrass themselves this time, I wonder?

Thats exactly what I meant. I want total carnage Sunday.

Celtic pump sevco or somehow sevco grind out the best result in their short history.

Win win if you ask me.

Nope - I want Newco getting an absolute humping - I do not want them getting a lift for their league games.

If they (rangers)have all this money to bid on a ticket, how come they failed to save their team?

Celtic end 

Archived