Your mates son Scougall

Aye my mates son plays for utd.Stefan scouggal

I was just letting you know you had the spelling wrong it is Scougall

alicante jambo

I was just letting you know you had the spelling wrong it is Scougall

Ah no probs bud was never the brightest at school cheers

Ah no probs bud was never the brightest at school cheers

You are welcome, He was a very bright prospect at Livvy. Hope he kicks on

Must be a tiny crowd in Paisley. United do blow hot and cold - they look completely disjointed tonight.

Stuart Pearce hopes that Forest would kick on after their late win in the derby at errrr Derby don't seem to be happening.........Ross McCormack hat-trick in the first half sees them 3 down at Fulham !!!!

Kris Doolan has scored all 4 of Partick's goals and there is still nearly half an hour to go!

I had Hamilton on my coupon FFS 

Waiting on United and Barca for ?50.

Not watching United game, what's my chances?

Sheffield Utd I assume not Dundee Utd?

F/t st midden 1-1 .. midden unlucky although Utd missed big chance with header near the end of the 90

Barca doing the usual moaning and screaming at ref when they become frustrated and finally the ref caves in.Messi misses the pen but scores rebound

Was at the English LG semi final tonight. I thought Scougall played well but he is very lightweight. These Spurs players were gigantic and TBH that was the major difference between the two teams. I thought SU were very unlucky - seemed a harsh penalty and the Spurs lad was lucky to escape a sending off after his tackle at the end of the first half. Never even booked yet the linesman was flagging immediately.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Was at the English LG semi final tonight. I thought Scougall played well but he is very lightweight. These Spurs players were gigantic and TBH that was the major difference between the two teams. I thought SU were very unlucky - seemed a harsh penalty and the Spurs lad was lucky to escape a sending off after his tackle at the end of the first half. Never even booked yet the linesman was flagging immediately.

Good result for the Blades.  1-0 isn't disastrous and will ensure a good crowd at the Lane for the return leg.  Which my laddie will be there for, being both a loyal Jambo and a loyal Blade. 

I might go along as well.

Good result for the Blades.  1-0 isn't disastrous and will ensure a good crowd at the Lane for the return leg.  Which my laddie will be there for, being both a loyal Jambo and a loyal Blade. 

I might go along as well.

Six Scots in the SU team tonight! I can't see them going through but tonight they certainly won the signing competition! I spoke to a few of them and they seemed a decent bunch. I will be working in Leeds for a year and was looking to see if I could find a team to follow during the week but I can't think of any team that I like from Yorkshire and WBA are too far away. I did think of Sheff Wednesday but the thought of bumping into Roy Hattersley puts me off big time!

The Shed Floodlight

notice we are getting bigger crowds than half those championship sides. Fulham only 15k last night and Wigan are around the 12k mark of late.

notice we are getting bigger crowds than half those championship sides. Fulham only 15k last night and Wigan are around the 12k mark of late.

Wigan only got 17k when they were in the premiership. I've lived in England 18 years and I've never met a fan from either of those clubs. 

Wigan only got 17k when they were in the premiership. I've lived in England 18 years and I've never met a fan from either of those clubs.

Funnily enough I've seen 2 Fulham fans on separate occasions around edinburgh city centre.

Archived