1- Win the league

2- Win the big cup

3- Win the wee cup

4- Win more than one of the above

5- Get into Europe

6- Get into the top six

7- Beat Hibs 4 times

8- Take points off OF in the land of no soapland

There is no way all of that will happen in 2 months. So IMO i predict a season very similar to last. I hope i'm wrong though.

paulyjambo
.......If Vlad does not fire up the fax machine

.......If we get a new manager like MM

.......If we get rid of No28 and other dross

.......If we finally sign a striker who can score more that 20 a season

.......If we put in place a captain who is a leader of men

.......If we become a team of winners

.......If we all again become supporters who BELIEVE

Could we...........

1- Win the league -

2- Win the big cup -

3- Win the wee cup -

4- Win more than one of the above -

5- Get into Europe -

6- Get into the top six -

7- Beat Hibs 4 times -

8- Take points off OF in the land of no soapland -

1- Win the league - Not next season

2- Win the big cup - Possible

3- Win the wee cup - Possible

4- Win more than one of the above - Doubtful

5- Get into Europe - Possible

6- Get into the top six - Yes

7- Beat Hibs 4 times - Of course

8- Take points off OF in the land of no soapland - Yes

If MM comes I would be happy with a top six place on the back of good solid performances. The only way is up! :)

Gigolo-Aunt

IF we do get MM, there is a hell of a lot of hard work to be done on the playing side of the club. I just hope fans use their head and dont expect Burley miracles to happen overnight.

Some players will flourish and we will see a player that we all thought was in there. Some players will will fail to step up to the mark that MM wants and will be moved on. He may also decide to move on acrowd favorite (i.e Kingston) - this is not unusual in football.

IF wedo get MM, I think we can guarantee 2 things...

1. He will have 100% backing on picking the team.

2. We will be better prepared for the season kicking off than we have been since Burley travelled to Kilmarnock on the opening day. If you dont get the pre-season right, you are in big trouble.

Tynecastle has not been the fortress it was in the lastfew years. Hopefully with the right tools to do the job, MM canm install a belief in the squad that has been sadly lacking in previous seasons.

Could we...........

1- Win the league

2- Win the big cup

3- Win the wee cup

4- Win more than one of the above

5- Get into Europe

6- Get into the top six

7- Beat Hibs 4 times

8- Take points off OF in the land of no soapland

1 - No chance - the OF have far superior squads and far bigger budgets

2 - Possibly

3 - Possibly

4 - Like what?

5 - Possibly

6 - Yes

7 - Possibly

8 - Possibly

I can envisage a build from the back approach with players our new manager (if we get one) either has worked with before or sees as better than that standard.

That's a grammatically painful sentance to read, but ye'll get the gist :D

IF we do get MM, there is a hell of a lot of hard work to be done on the playing side of the club. I just hope fans use their head and dont expect Burley miracles to happen overnight.

Some players will flourish and we will see a player that we all thought was in there. Some players will will fail to step up to the mark that MM wants and will be moved on. He may also decide to move on acrowd favorite (i.e Kingston) - this is not unusual in football.

2. We will be better prepared for the season kicking off than we have been since Burley travelled to Kilmarnock on the opening day. If you dont get the pre-season right, you are in big trouble.

Tynecastle has not been the fortress it was in the lastfew years. Hopefully with the right tools to do the job, MM canm install a belief in the squad that has been sadly lacking in previous seasons.

Agree with a lot of the above, i do not expect overnight miracles ( i would rather he spent time getting it all right instead of a quick fix).

If MM sees a player in Ivaskeviscuis will the fans accept this and get behind the lad when he is on the park or will some not accept that MM rates him and accuse VR of interfering?

If MM sees a player in Ivaskeviscuis will the fans accept this and get behind the lad when he is on the park or will some not accept that MM rates him and accuse VR of interfering?

If MM can Ivaskeviscuis to play well and act like a footballer i am sure all hearts fans will get behind him.

If MM can Ivaskeviscuis to play well and act like a footballer i am sure all hearts fans will get behind him.

It will be nice to see MM walk on water too.

The Old Tolbooth

Thread closed IMO, perfectly put mate :)

DarthVodka

As we seen this season

Jam Tarts 1874

I just want to see commitment from the players, a more positive approach in our formations and some consistancy.

I hope it will be just like it was when Jeffries first joined as manager, results were not necessarily there straight away, but there was a definite feeling that we were moving in the right direction.

If we have MM (or any credible manager in fact) in place within the next few weeks, then I think we should be targeting a European spot.

Not saying we should aim for 3rd - obviously we should aim as high as possible - but I think that finishing there would constitute a very successful campaign.

Archived