Great Football Hair

Unknown user

$(KGrHqJ,!ioE8QSu6-C0BPGtb1T0)Q~~60_35.J

I took a fair few quid off Bobby, he always ran a derby day book in the early 90s from his bar in Dalkeith. RIP, but epic hair

Can't post pics but Gerry Francis must make the cut (barrumching). He basically kept the same wolfman hairdo for 40 years.

Can't post pictures on phone but, Taribo West?

d7fb411082af92bb7f0890bd503d936f.jpg

Came on just to post this. An absolutely fantastic free transfer on Champ 01/02. Whilst searching for him, I came across Rigobert Song too:

Rigobert-Song2.jpg

I remember a young lad who played for either inverness or gretna who had hair that would put stevie may,s to shame.They were at tynie when i noticed it

Name sounded like kissock,definitely had ICK or Ock in it.(sounds rude i know)

Between 2006-08

airdriejambo3

2w4a6w7.jpg

i cant take my eyes of this picture im not sure a head and hair combo like that is actually possible, if there was ever an argument for the ancient alien theory then its this picture. 

I remember a young lad who played for either inverness or gretna who had hair that would put stevie may,s to shame.They were at tynie when i noticed it

Name sounded like kissock,definitely had ICK or Ock in it.(sounds rude i know)

Between 2006-08

John Paul Kissock

_46190847_kissock226.jpg

How can someone have so much hair yet look balding? :lol:

No thats not right!      Is it? surley.

I P Knightley

7_thumb.jpg

I'd forgotten he dabbled in the dark arts of Chelsea. Always associate him with Spurs.

That's the best/worst photo of him I've seen, though. My minds eye always has the ones where he's dribbling or running with half a mile of combover following in his wake.

Who was the guy that was slagged off by Skinner and Baddiel for having "A Pineapple on his head" claimed it ruined his career?

Edit: Found him Jason Lee

BiM39CxIYAAI4O3.jpg

chuck berrys hairline

John Paul Kissock

_46190847_kissock226.jpg

He was smaller than the corner flag :laugh:

Did section f not make up a big issue ditty of him?

Салатные палочки

Who was the guy that was slagged off by Skinner and Baddiel for having "A Pineapple on his head" claimed it ruined his career?

Jason Lee was it not, played with Nottingham Forest.  I think being absolute s*** ruined his career. 

soccer-fa-carling-premiership-nottingham

I'd forgotten he dabbled in the dark arts of Chelsea. Always associate him with Spurs.

That's the best/worst photo of him I've seen, though. My minds eye always has the ones where he's dribbling or running with half a mile of combover following in his wake.

Not sure who you think that is but he never played for spurs. It's Chelsea defender John Dempsey

Joe Cole's red side mohican effort.

Fabregas' early days mullet.

Andy Carroll's cornrows.

On mobile so if someone could get some pics... :)

J Cheever Loophole

In my yoof folk called me Asa (Hartford) so when he got a shaggy perm I got one as well. For some strange reason folk started to call me ****in' Harpo after the salon sesh in my Mum's scullery.

Archived