DAB radio

3fingersreid

Same. Hardly getting any digital stations in the car. I'm hoping it might have been as issue caused by the wind and snow and they get it sorted sharpish.

I'd forgotten how terrible local FM radio was and I point black refuse to listen to the trumpet who does Radio 1 breakfast.

It's been Radio 2 and Five Live since I lost digital signal.

bigladatthebackpost

I'm beginning to go mental. AM is fine when 5Live/Radio Scotland are covering matches but I'm struggling without 6Music.

Had to listen to a wobbly Absolute 80s in the shower this morning, it was all I could get.

Turned it off and sang my own stuff when Paul Young got played. PAUL YOUNG?!

I'll go up there tonight with the screwdriver set I got in a cracker if they don't fix it soon.

If the DAB signal's still not working, try using TuneIn Radio or the IPlayer Radio (for BBC stations obv.) on your phone.

My talksport channel on my DAB has been an absolute nightmare all weekend, glad it's not just me. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Mine has been bad at night but seems to be okay during the day. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Amazed that anyone still listens to the BBC after their performance leading up to the referendum.

:cornette:

glad its not just me.  thought my radio was on the way out.  i do use tune in as well though and bluetooth it fro my tablet to a portable speaker, so managed ok

On side note im looking to purchase a digital radio/cd player with a good sound. Any recommendations?

"Pure" radios are what we've got and after reading that others have been having problems I can still say they've never let is down . I'd guess they'd do CD's as well

"Pure" radios are what we've got and after reading that others have been having problems I can still say they've never let is down . I'd guess they'd do CD's as well

Ok a "PURE " radio with cd player to sit in the kitchen

It's in situations like this the people of Edinburgh and the Lothians pull together......

Glaswegian hater style post IMO

Only time I've had bother with the cars DAB is when I'm in Deans apart from that its been ok apart from the shifting of channels.

Only time I've had bother with the cars DAB is when I'm in Deans apart from that its been ok apart from the shifting of channels.

If you're in Deans, your radio's the least of your worries!

Horatio Caine

My DAB sounds as if it is coming from under water.  Starts off not too bad then goes rapidly downhill.  Always end up switching to FM.

Carl Spackler

There was work scheduled for a transmitter in the Braid Hills for Friday night. The weather then might have forced them to change plans.

http://www.ukfree.tv/transmitters/dab/Braid_Hills

Suggestion on that thread is that they were working on it today. Boy's post at 11.59am.

Assume it's still not sorted? It's been like it for a good few days in my Car. I didn't even try on the way home tonight.

That's the kind o thing im after but sure that's the one that didn't get good feedback,yours been ok then?

yip no problems.bluetooth from phone is great

I am sure I read somewhere that at the start of the year people in Scotland had to retune there digital radio as they were upgrading the frequency.

Archived