Zenit win 18-0 in friendly

Masonic

never seen the markets would be interesting if someone could post some screenshots cant be good for the game not making accusations just yet as i have no evidence but its fishy

The one Zenit game I don't check the markets for, and that happens [emoji20]

this lol been setting odds for about 15 games today and completely missed it

These things happen in friendlies all the time. Rapid Vienna won 13-0 the other day.

Not as if they were playing top opposition.

They were playing Al Ahli of Qatar, 18-0 is higher than you'd expect but it was never going to be close.

u trolling bro? they are about as good as celtic

The People's Chimp

never seen the markets would be interesting if someone could post some screenshots cant be good for the game not making accusations just yet as i have no evidence but its fishy

Not seen the markets. 

It's a friendly. 

You've no evidence. 

But it's fishy. 

Jesus. 

Not seen the markets.  yes and im fascinated to see them as an odds compiler what a shocker cornette time?

It's a friendly. even more reason to look into it and also its location 

You've no evidence. yes i stated this as i dont want a lawsuit but it does follow a pattern of surpise results in UAE sporting events

But it's fishy. yea 18-0 is fishy u mad bro?

Jesus. what about it? 

owned?

you think the goal line against celtic would be 18 goals?

No but Celtic are still better than Al Ahli as hopeless as they are. Even then Zenit could easily beat Celtic 6/7-0 under the right/wrong circumstances.

It was a friendly and fluke results happen.

Some sources saying it was Al Ahli, but I was certain it was against Malia, the holiday resort in Crete. I worked there for a few years and know a couple of guys who play for them. A lot o fthe team are hotel workers and bar staff etc so the score isnt surprising let alone fishy. Surely they didnt win 18-0 twice in a couple days. 

Heres the goals 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRtreywwgeE

Some sources saying it was Al Ahli, but I was certain it was against Malia, the holiday resort in Crete. I worked there for a few years and know a couple of guys who play for them. A lot o fthe team are hotel workers and bar staff etc so the score isnt surprising let alone fishy. Surely they didnt win 18-0 twice in a couple days. 

Heres the goals 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRtreywwgeE

:D

That's that cleared up, then.

Ok just read up on it further. they were due to play al ahli, but they pulled out due to some player conflict and the Asian cup. Local opposition Malia (not the greek one, but a local Qatari side) stepped in, who are amateurs and they suitably got a doing. 

18-0. Reminds me of a couple of score lines from my primary school team. Strange thing was, we lost most of our games by a few goals, but then shipped 18 withour reply twice.

We weren't trying to throw anything btw!

Archived