Internet In Jail!!!

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

I was just browsing around bebo and came across the profile of some local ned who is currently serving a lengthy sentence in Polmont for culpable homicide and was amazed to see he had regular access to bebo and the internet

To make things better he had a full collection of pictures taken at visiting time through the screen

What exactly sort of justice system do we have in this country were someone can stab someone to death, go to jail but still have regular internet access and god knows what other benefits

Im sure he will think twice about reoffending or using his time in jail to get qualifications

Pete Seeger
I was just browsing around bebo and came across the profile of some local ned who is currently serving a lengthy sentence in Polmont for culpable homicide and was amazed to see he had regular access to bebo and the internet

To make things better he had a full collection of pictures taken at visiting time through the screen

What exactly sort of justice system do we have in this country were someone can stab someone to death, go to jail but still have regular internet access and god knows what other benefits

Im sure he will think twice about reoffending or using his time in jail to get qualifications

I know a guy in Callander where I'm from who re offends in order to go back to jail. I think that say's it all.

Are you posting from jail just now? ;)

Rawrrrrrrr
Gotta link there?

I'm not going to post it because I know it was a crime that affected people on this board so don't feel that would be advisable

I still find it totally shocking that someone who was sent to jail for killing someone albeit on a reduced charge is allowed such access and pleasures whilst there allegedly being punished for a serious criminal offence

Harry Palmer

Do you know this 'local ned'? Anyway, you're right, people go in jail for a holiday or home without rent. The Govt are greetin about overcrowded prisons? Give me a spade; I may solve it.... (and I don't mean digging).

ed_imgSNF2832A_213065a.jpg

Wouldnt go far wrong sticking violent offenders on one of these with no such "luxuries"

Well the country with the lowest rate of repeat crime in the world is Sweden what has a very liberal approach to prisoners, for example letting them see their partners on a regular basis. While in America the hang 'em high crowd got there way and they have horrific crime rates. So maybe treating them as humans might be the best way to possibly integrate them into society at a later date.

Well the country with the lowest rate of repeat crime in the world is Sweden what has a very liberal approach to prisoners, for example letting them see their partners on a regular basis. While in America the hang 'em high crowd got there way and they have horrific crime rates. So maybe treating them as humans might be the best way to possibly integrate them into society at a later date.

And, pray tell, where am I to source my moral indignation?

Rawrrrrrrr

Yes im sure 2 years in luxury polmont followed by another couple on a tag will really pursuade him that next time he gets into a bit of bother not to stab someone

There being punished, not mollycoddled

Commander Harris
"Internet in Jail!!!!"

why, what did it do?

(coat!:D)

Yes im sure 2 years in luxury polmont followed by another couple on a tag will really pursuade him that next time he gets into a bit of bother not to stab someone

There being punished, not mollycoddled

Wasn't really sure what was happening here so I used babelfish to translate it into French to see if that would help -

Oui im les 2 ann?es o? s?res dans le polmont de luxe ont suivi des autres couples sur une ?tiquette le persuadera vraiment que la fois prochaine il entre dans un peu de l'emb?tement pour ne pas poignarder quelqu'un L? ?tant puni, mollycoddled.

Reads better but still means nowt.

However if you put it back through again it all starts to come together -

Yes the im 2 years when sure in the polmont of luxury other couples followed on a label will really persuade it that the nearest time it enters a little l' trouble not to stab quelqu' one There being punished, mollycoddled

I'll see what happens when you do it another few times, might be that there's some form of Da Vinci code happening here.

Les Oui im 2 autres des suivi s?res dans le polmont de роскошных ont o? ann?es соединяют dans ООН peu de l' entre il prochaine fois la que vraiment une ?tiquette le persuadera sur; emb?tement льет poignarder quelqu' шага ne; mollycoddled puni ООН L? ?tant,

Looks nice in Russian but still makes no sense whatsoever. Mollycoddled is a constant, therein may lie the heart of this mystery.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Gibberish.

Harry Palmer

I think Santa's helper is on about the alleged 'pussy-footing' around that is present in 'Jails' in these modern times. Like I said, a spade would be helpful, no point wasting a bullet.

Sweden(?) has low crime blah blah; US = high crime blah blah..Relevant? Do you pay taxes in US or Sweden? Who cares?

Get the feckers into 'Lad's Army' Style Camps. National Conscription(sp!), discipline. Get them in line. Root 'em oot.

Thing is though, euan, I'm fairly certain Sweden doesn't have a ned culture like we do.

Rawrrrrrrr

I read a bit further and the worst thing is the guy is due out later this year less than 3 years after being sentenced for culpable homicide

Takes someones life and he is free to resume his before he is 20

Our justice system really is a disgrace

Now i'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but we should be making sure through proper training and testing that young guys aren't just being cast away to become career criminals after say 15 years in Saughton were they could learn many tricks off the older guys. With proper supervision after they are released maybe they can go someway to contributing towards society rather than taking up resources year after year.

Stuart Lyon

Frazer - by national conscription do you mean national service in the forces? This would be ideal as it would train them to be professional killers. :rolleyes:

Archived