Vanishing spray

1874robbo

it only works if the ref actualy counts out ten paces or ten baby steps ala collum when he awards a rare foul against his beloved team. :tiny:

alwaysthereinspirit

I thought it was fact that Scottish refs are so good we didnt need it. I most definitely read that prior to the season starting.

The biggest benefit for me is the semi circle for the ball keeps the taker honest as well as the defenders behind their line.

The biggest benefit for me is the semi circle for the ball keeps the taker honest as well as the defenders behind their line.

Me too.

BoJack Horseman

Where's the SFA getting the investment?

Knowing them they'll just be heading to the cash and carry for a pallet of shaving foam.

airdriejambo3

it only works if the ref actualy counts out ten paces or ten baby steps ala collum when he awards a rare foul against his beloved team. 

yep your right,  you would think they could have something like a wee laser that when pointed from the ball can measure how far the wall is away.

Another Robbo

yep your right, you would think they could have something like a wee laser that when pointed from the ball can measure how far the wall is away.

Always thought that this would be a good idea...

And now they have done this how about goal line technology...

Whenever I see the vanishing spray canister on the little tool belt the EPL refs now have it makes me wish they had another one for pepper spray. I feel the whole respect the ref campaign would work better if John Terry and pals got maced tae feck whenever they aggressively surround the officials.

That was one of the things on "ONLY AN EXCUSE"that made me chuckle,a player falling down injured when the spray touched his boots

Fort Vallance

I thought it was fact that Scottish refs are so good we didnt need it. I most definitely read that prior to the season starting.

Its not the refs that are getting it. Scott Brown and Lee McCulloch are getting one each.

• 1 year later...

The ref today used it for a Hibs free kick where the spray was to the left of the ball and not in the front of it.

The wind then blew they ball away and Strokes re positioned the ball for a better angle to the left of the line.

Strange...

The ref today used it for a Hibs free kick where the spray was to the left of the ball and not in the front of it.

The wind then blew they ball away and Strokes re positioned the ball for a better angle to the left of the line.

Strange...

Yeah Thomson made a mess of that one and blindly let the ball be moved 3 yards to the right, which really did improve the angle.

One in front of section G he drew a line at a different angle to the goal, paced 10 yards and drew another line at an even weirder angle.

Another, he paced 10 yards and told the players to move back and then drew the line (not as far back as where he was). Draw the bloody line, THEN tell the players to get back behind it! Fud!

One in front of section G he drew a line at a different angle to the goal, paced 10 yards and drew another line at an even weirder angle.

Another, he paced 10 yards and told the players to move back and then drew the line (not as far back as where he was). Draw the bloody line, THEN tell the players to get back behind it! Fud!

There was one where he drew it perpendicular to the goal. The Hibs player then moved moved the ball over the line as soon as he turned his back. I think they need to put instructions on the can for Scottish refs...

Archived