Tipple for the Evening!

gorgie twins

gorgie twins

So what's everyone's tipple for the evening!! Mines is vodka, lime and lemonade and sis's is vodka and diet coke!!

Does anybody have any more inventive suggestions?? Really feel like hitting the bevvy!!

;):dribble:

Nucky Thompson

On my second bottle of dry white wine after 6 pints at the boozer:wacko:

Started with a 1489 Toscano Rosso which is described as 'a soft,easy drinking wine':and they're not wrong there. I've now continued with a Terra Vecchia Reserve 2006. By the the end of the night I should be drinking pine scented toilet duck as it's easy to get the top off and doesn't make you blind..........immediately

Ray Winstone

Nothing :(

I am dry until my exams are finished on 30th May!

I got a bottle of Hardy's Crest for me and the lady, then remembered she is away out tonight.

Since there's no beer in the house I'll just HAVE to drink it myself..

I got a bottle of Hardy's Crest for me and the lady, then remembered she is away out tonight.

Bugger.They always find some way to let you suffer.;)

Jed The Jedi

Was at my sisters new house helping her move in (well watching the dog in the gardens with a couple of large Bacardi and coke's while every one else did the work, hernia opp not long ago) then home had a couple of large (huge) vodka's and Robertsons diluting lemon with water, then of to the pub with the missus and mates for John Smiths, Lovely;)

strongbow%20can.jpg

Or if Im bagged up or bored with Strongbow:

1253-smirnoff_premium_vodka.jpg or

redWine.jpg

At half 10 in the morning? I salute you sir!

Jed The Jedi

Barbecue tonight at my mates,before the Hatton fight, will definatley be doing the Vodka and Strongbow thing.:dribble:

nescafe.jpg[/img]

Giving my liver a well deserved rest this weekend :angel:

Headin' out on the sauce tonight. My typical tipple would be a Peroni or Stella Artois, however i've become quite partial to the odd Voddie and Red Bull; purely because it gets you ****** easily.

Another thing i found when playing Pub Golf last month was that a Ros? Wine in amongst consant Lager completely throws you out of touch.

So what's everyone's tipple for the evening!! Mines is vodka, lime and lemonade and sis's is vodka and diet coke!!

Does anybody have any more inventive suggestions?? Really feel like hitting the bevvy!!

;):dribble:

McEwan's Export and New Zealand sauvignon blanc. Not at the same time obviously.

sambuca.jpg

Bit of Sammy-B doesn't go a miss either.

Incidently, my mate goes straight for Sambuca at like 9 o'clock and invariably gets us all smashed. Never learns.. :mw_rolleyes:

McEwan's Export and New Zealand sauvignon blanc. Not at the same time obviously.

Eddie Fenwick seemed to think it was goer in the Westfield a couple of weeks ago as he generously topped up peoples pints with cheap white plonk:confused:

Eddie Fenwick seemed to think it was goer in the Westfield a couple of weeks ago as he generously topped up peoples pints with cheap white plonk

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You cheap skate - just because it's on offer in Tesco!

Bit of Sammy-B doesn't go a miss either.

Incidently' date=' my mate goes straight for Sambuca at like 9 o'clock and invariably gets us all smashed. Never learns.. :mw_rolleyes:[/quote']

I think we were both on the sambuca the night we first met, Tam, mate. Good night from what I can remember!

Miller Jambo 60

BECKS ,40 bottles for 16 pounds oh deer ma ha

yes i did witness ed topping up pints of guiness and beer with the beautiful wine he purchased at the bar. begg told him to buy champagne and he came back with lambrini.

back to topic still at work but fully intend doing a nice bottle of rioja on my return home

vegas-voss

Had 2 bottles of La Trauppe trappister beer(stuff is leathal 7.8%)and 3 bottles of chinese lager Harpin.Just starting on first of 3 bottles of Grolsch

davemclaren

I can't believe that anyone really still drinks McEwan's Export. :confused:

For me it's some nice Australian Shiraz. A 2006 Yallum Ridge estate for those that know about those things. :cool:

vegas-voss
Duvel_33clglass_lr-702685.jpg

Not really a Lager drinker but I'm loving this;)

I never thought it was a lager more a blonde beer.

Having a red Chiliean Carbernet Sauvigon, a 2007 - just to take the taste of the Eurovision song contest

Archived