Horse Tip for Tomorrow

tedp6873

Horse running tomorrow night at Stratford 1920 horse called Natiain i have won a wee small fortune on this horse so hopefully again tomorrow.

The Old Tolbooth

That's a long way to send the horse, Galashiels to Nottingham, I would imagine they must think it has a very decent chance sending it that far.

That's a long way to send the horse, Galashiels to Nottingham, I would imagine they must think it has a very decent chance sending it that far.

The word down here is to get on, John.

Thats my bet on ...... I have every confidence in KB tips :eek:

The Old Tolbooth
The word down here is to get on, John.

I may just have a flutter with it being from my home town, I followed the last decent horse to come out of Gala too which was called Jigtime, until it tragically collapsed and died after the Foxhunters at Cheltenham one year, was gutted! :sad:

Any idea what price it is? It's usually very short.

The Old Tolbooth

Lol, I just realised I posted Nottingham last night when it goes at Stratford, oops! :confused:

I thought Stratford was near Nottingham. I believe everything thing you say John :confused:

The Old Tolbooth
I thought Stratford was near Nottingham. I believe everything thing you say John :confused:

Lol, you shouldn't!!

Stratford's just South of Birmingham in the Cotswolds, it's a beautiful area. I spent a couple of days in a place called Broadway and it was one of the nicest, most peaceful places I've ever been, and only a 5 minute trip from Stratford.

I may just have a flutter with it being from my home town, I followed the last decent horse to come out of Gala too which was called Jigtime, until it tragically collapsed and died after the Foxhunters at Cheltenham one year, was gutted! :sad:

Any idea what price it is? It's usually very short.

The best price at the moment is 2/1. :sad:

The Old Tolbooth
The best price at the moment is 2/1. :sad:

That's not to be sniffed at mate, it usually runs at Kelso and the best price you can get locally is around 4/6!

It's a very good horse ;)

That's not to be sniffed at mate, it usually runs at Kelso and the best price you can get locally is around 4/6!

It's a very good horse ;)

just had my phone call from my mate, Says they got there about 11 the ground is perfect for the horse so should be a good run out i just put ?100 on and got 7/4 so not bad they reckon he could go out to even money or even worse so get yer cash on it.

just had my phone call from my mate, Says they got there about 11 the ground is perfect for the horse so should be a good run out i just put ?100 on and got 7/4 so not bad they reckon he could go out to even money or even worse so get yer cash on it.

won a bit on hull today so av lumped the bookies money on at 13/8

Walter Bishop

Stratford 7.20

1st 6 Harlov (FR) 12-1

2nd 10 Take The Stand (IRE) 9-4

3rd 3 Coolefind (IRE) 33-1

Cartmel 7.00 Full Result

1st 6 Stoneriggs Merc (IRE) 7-2 JF

2nd 11 Lethem Present (IRE) 12-1

3rd 5 Stravaigin 7-2 JF

Tote Win ?13.60

Pl ?2.70, ?1.50, ?4.50

EX ?62.00

SF ?40.62

Winning Trainer A Parker

Winning Jockey Mr R P Flint

Distances nk

Unpl. Fav Natiain 13-8 fav

Runners 10 ran

Non runners 4

:confused::confused:

7-20 Stratford

(10 runners) 1st 6 Harlov 12/1

2nd 10 Take The Stand 9/4

3rd 3 Coolefind 33/1

Forecast 6 beat 10 40.62

Non Runners 4 Gallik Dawn

just spoke to the owner and seemingly it hit the fence and lost its front hoof also front part of his foot!!!!! he is lame at the moment but as he says its the end of the season.

The Old Tolbooth
just spoke to the owner and seemingly it hit the fence and lost its front hoof also front part of his foot!!!!! he is lame at the moment but as he says its the end of the season.

I watched the race, it was going brilliantly until is skelped the third last and you could tell it was lame. There was no doubt it was going to win and it was unfortunate in the way it lost.

The winner Harlov, was slammed 30 lengths by Natiain last time out with only a 6 pound pull, so it kind of proves that it was a lucky win by Harlov, still, at least it was another Scottish horse that won the race.

Archived