Hobos v M'well

H.A.N.S

Attended the match last night, corporate bash. Very impressed by Motherwell and if McGhee was appointed the brand of football he plays is very exciting. If he brought the entire eleven with him I'd not be disappointed. Reynolds and Craigan were solid at the back. Strong, commanding and spraying 40-50 yard passes all over the place finding men every time. Swap either of them for Berra without thinking twice. Stephen Hughes ran the show, if you asked me who I'd prefer between him and Ruben it'd be Hughes every time. Has everything in his locker: pace, heart, skill. Porter looked hungry and caused Jones and Hogg all sorts of bother. McCormack was a joy to watch terrorising them at every opportunity. No doubt in my mind thoroughly deserved 3rd over the course of the season. Seen them a few times versus us and on setanta so not basing this on just one appearance.

Also interesting that Ian Black was in the Hobo's hospitality.

Hans von Luck
Attended the match last night, corporate bash. Very impressed by Motherwell and if McGhee was appointed the brand of football he plays is very exciting. If he brought the entire eleven with him I'd not be disappointed. Reynolds and Craigan were solid at the back. Strong, commanding and spraying 40-50 yard passes all over the place finding men every time. Swap either of them for Berra without thinking twice. Stephen Hughes ran the show, if you asked me who I'd prefer between him and Ruben it'd be Hughes every time. Has everything in his locker: pace, heart, skill. Porter looked hungry and caused Jones and Hogg all sorts of bother. McCormack was a joy to watch terrorising them at every opportunity. No doubt in my mind thoroughly deserved 3rd over the course of the season. Seen them a few times versus us and on setanta so not basing this on just one appearance.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH :eek:

WOULD NOT GO EVEN ON A FREEBIE TO WATCH THAT LOT.

I was there also, working. The vermin were given a lesson in how to pass the ball, for me lappin was outstanding

Dirk Diggler

Last night has got the Vermin worried like they haven't been since Burley was appointed.

I was there also, working. The vermin were given a lesson in how to pass the ball, for me lappin was outstanding

That he was. Could have been 6 or 7 last night.

maroonlegions
Last night has got the Vermin worried like they haven't been since Burley was appointed.

:107years: fabulous is it not, loving the thought of them keecking their panties at the thought of us getting MM and hopefully Porter and Mccormack , if we do then stand by for yet another derby dominance in the proud history of HMFC:107years:

Nelly Terraces

Hope that last night was just a taster of what the lochend swampdwellers can expect to get from us next season. Get McGhee in now.

Hans von Luck
Hope that last night was just a taster of what the lochend swampdwellers can expect to get from us next season. Get McGhee in now.

I take it that you will be attending as a season ticket holder if MM is manager them Mr NT ?

jamboinglasgow

good to hear, it will hit the Hobo's argument that they may not win but they play attractive with our we win and play attractive. Hopefully he can inspire some of our players to be great, Pinilla an amazing striker, Kingston playing up every match etc.

Nelly Terraces
I take it that you will be attending as a season ticket holder if MM is manager them Mr NT ?

The NT bank account is ready and poised to hand over it's cash as and when Herr Luck. We shall see. Actually, the intrusion of some braindead halfwit Mudderhell fan on that other thread has done more to encourage me to renew than anything else, you read ***** from mugs like that and think, 'no way can we have these james blunts laughing at us'.

Cheers.

Archived