Well done Hearts

jamtartan74

Since almost all other threads are of the moaning and groaning of today's performance type, here's one to applaud the efforts of the season as a whole, still unbeaten and the run continues, well done Hearts keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but just think how close it would be if Hibs won all the games they should have...

good point, almost...

In the grand scheme of things today was not a failure. This season success won't be decided by how many times we beat Hibs. The success of this season will be us going up as champions and Hibs left languishing in this division for another season. If we achieve that then this result today will be long forgotten.

We are well on course for the seasons goal and if we achieve that goal it will eclipse any poor result we have this season.

Dagger Is Back

Yeah but just think how close it would be if Hibs won all the games they should have...

Couldn't agree more. So close but yet so far.

Hibs deserve some respect. That isn't the ramshackle mob we're used to playing. JT's dug in and despite not performing to their usual heights they deserved the point.

What a journey this season is. Onwards and further upwards I say

end of the day were are still unbeaten after 19 games and still top of the league by a long way. So yes well done Hearts

Hibs deserve some respect. That isn't the ramshackle mob we're used to playing. JT's dug in and despite not performing to their usual heights they deserved the point.

What a journey this season is. Onwards and further upwards I say

well said, the team has done great this season grinding out results when we have been poor, today wasn't our best but so what, look at the bigger picture here, well clear at the top and unbeaten, hopefully a new striker coming in as well, looks nice and rosey from where I see it.

Carl Fredrickson

If we were told before the season started that we would be where we are now, we would have found it hard to believe and been over the moon. 

Never in my life have we been so far ahead at the top of the league and I for one am very, very pleased with how things are going. 

We may not have been at our best today but we still have a fairly young team and our management are also learning. 

Long may this run continue. 

Since almost all other threads are of the moaning and groaning of today's performance type, here's one to applaud the efforts of the season as a whole, still unbeaten and the run continues, well done Hearts keep it up.

Couldn't agree more. Some of the negative stuff on JKB today is totally irrational. We are still unbeaten, still in complete command of the league and Hibs are still 19 points behind us.

Good result for us, not for Hibs.

Wake up Jambos and show your appreciation for this team.

I thought we played fine today and the game was ultimately 50/50. Some good footie from both teams and zero reason to panic.The stats would suggest the same.

Coulda, shoulda....didn't.

Not easy putting an unbeaten run of 19 games together in any league, so credit where it's due. Still work to be done though and perhaps today will ease any complacency and mean some business during January.

Archived