BBC Glasgow news

JAYEL

The biggest football story in Scotland today and not a mention.

Was it because it was not a bad Hearts / Vlad story ???

:mad:

Maybe the priests behaved themselves last night so not in the news ( well for 20 yrs )

WeeToonJambo

I think the championship being won last night and the Scottish Cup Final taking place tomorrow might be more newsworthy. After all, nothing has been decided on the McGhee front. We know it has, of course but, until an announcement is made and McGhee is paraded at Tynecastle with a Hearts scarf above his head there is no story. I predict Tuesday!

colinmaroon

They actually mentioned it last night!!!

BBC Scotland understands . . .

They actually mentioned it last night!!!

BBC Scotland understands . . .

Hearts officially approached Motherwell today

As i said not a mention tonight...................

Strange !!

:confused:

they have spent 30 minutes talking about it on radio scotland.

Did Chic not have an exclusive?

Hans von Luck

What about that other Weegie git Hugh "I love ma Sellik" Keevins

Sorry wrong station. :wacko:

Fine. We are going about our business in the proper manner. Any deviation from the straight and narrow will only bring a cascade of critisism from the weegie press and may cloud MM's decision(unlikely but you never know). This is not a story which ranks above the SPL title or the Scottish Cup Final but will continue well after they have finished and until MM makes his mind up

Pete Seeger

What really get's on my tats is STV. I live directly between Edinburgh and Glasgow but I've got to watch "your news from the west" for half their programme. I don't live in the ferkin west. I live in central Scotland and have little interest in who's stabbing who and who's biffing there mums in Glasgow.

Seymour M Hersh

Personally I'm glad we're not making the news. The only time I want to see it on weejie tv is when the new manager is pictured (post contract signing) with a hearts scarf above his head in-front of the old stand. Naff photo opp I know but conclusive proof the deal is done an no chance of the weeja throwing any spanners in the works.

Fine. We are going about our business in the proper manner. Any deviation from the straight and narrow will only bring a cascade of critisism from the weegie press and may cloud MM's decision(unlikely but you never know). This is not a story which ranks above the SPL title or the Scottish Cup Final but will continue well after they have finished and until MM makes his mind up

Oops, meant to say criticism.:dozey:

winston churchill
Did Chic not have an exclusive?

naw mate,he's still away greetin after last night.

it was jim spence,billy brown,sandy clarke.

Doctor FinnBarr
I think the championship being won last night and the Scottish Cup Final taking place tomorrow might be more newsworthy. After all, nothing has been decided on the McGhee front. We know it has, of course but, until an announcement is made and McGhee is paraded at Tynecastle with a Hearts scarf above his head there is no story. I predict Tuesday!

What!!!! A Cup final tomorrow, who woulda guessed it!

:confused::confused:

Archived