well done edinburgh

Francis Albert

The Real Maroonblood

Great result and performance tonight in front of a very decent crowd and atmosphere.

Was it a Masonic event?

marshallschunkychicken

It was a great result, really wasn't expecting that. Winning the 1872 for the first time in five years, but even better to keep Glasgow off the top of the table.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Watched on the telly and was impressed with the numbers of turnovers Edinburgh managed. Denton looked back to his best so should be good for international competition in the back row.

Was at it.

Edinburgh started very poorly but improved in the first half. Catastrophic start to second half but held on.

It was absolutely ****ing freezing.

Fantastic performance from the pack. Al Dickinson and Ross Ford nailed their places in the Scotland side there. I really worry about a tighthead now though with Euan Murray getting absolutely pummeled by Al Dickinson and Rory Sutherland. I also though Roddy Grant had a great game and held them up well in the tackle and Denton carried a bit better. Really gritty performance. 

The White Cockade

I like Grant - hard as nails

and Denton is a class act

being brought up through the ranks in South African rugby adds a real hard edge to players

as well as skill

Archived