So Excited

Neon

Got a few expats here in darkest China and a blue nose friend who is now apparently a part timer.

I have to say this week I have had a few butterflies, even stated to my Rangers friend I feared

this weekend would be the end of our unbeaten run due to a lack of strike force.

To be fair to him he stated that would be against form - after watching Robbie, Danny & Sam on HMFCTV

the nerves have gone. Yes, Sam and even Danny for a short spell were looking at the media coach,

However they oozed nothing but confidence (Hearts Class.)

So to Hibernian football club I say, I am a Heart of Midlothian football fan and Never, Let me repeat that again,

Never in 38 Years have I been scared of your pitiful existence.

We will run the wings with pace you cannot comprehend, we shall forcefully grab your midfield by the throat

and torment them, your back four will wither and crumble, while you try to assault and abuse us.

We ARE the Heart of Midlothian, your forever in our shadow

3 -0 almost (1)

CMON THE HEARTS!!!!

5-1

19/05/2012

If Hibs win tomorrow, everyone will be surprised, even Hibs supporters.

Hearts are the form team, Hearts are the better team.  The chirping we're hearing this week from the wee team supporters is nothing but fear masked as bravado.

Got a few expats here in darkest China and a blue nose friend who is now apparently a part timer.I have to say this week I have had a few butterflies, even stated to my Rangers friend I fearedthis weekend would be the end of our unbeaten run due to a lack of strike force.To be fair to him he stated that would be against form - after watching Robbie, Danny & Sam on HMFCTVthe nerves have gone. Yes, Sam and even Danny for a short spell were looking at the media coach,However they oozed nothing but confidence (Hearts Class.)So to Hibernian football club I say, I am a Heart of Midlothian football fan and Never, Let me repeat that again,Never in 38 Years have I been scared of your pitiful existence.We will run the wings with pace you cannot comprehend, we shall forcefully grab your midfield by the throatand torment them, your back four will wither and crumble, while you try to assault and abuse us.We ARE the Heart of Midlothian, your forever in our shadow3 -0 almost (1)CMON THE HEARTS!!!!5-119/05/2012

thats where I am coming from....intae thum!,,,,,,

Archived