Hobo handwringing down on the farm.

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Looks like the hibs intellectuals are currently fretting over rod petrie's barn project as it's been 6 months and performances haven't improved.

chicken farm hope for hibs cup dreams

But fear not! It's not the fact that a chicken farm and cow fields are not exactly ideal training facilities which is the problem, nor the fact that the OP is probably as far sighted as Mr magoo, which stands out here, but rather, the sudden volte face of hobos everywhere and their new rallying cry:

It's all collins' fault!

Craigieboy

Love it over there today.

The fact that McGhee is considering the job is certainly a slap in the face for their 'no reputable manager would even consider the job' theory.

Thick as ****.

We are Heart of Midlothian FFS.

:107years:

jambojim52
Looks like the hibs intellectuals are currently fretting over rod petrie's barn project as it's been 6 months and performances haven't improved.

chicken farm hope for hibs cup dreams

But fear not! It's not the fact that a chicken farm and cow fields are not exactly ideal training facilities which is the problem, nor the fact that the OP is probably as far sighted as Mr magoo, which stands out here, but rather, the sudden volte face of hobos everywhere and their new rallying cry:

How can they moan? Players training on cow feilds dodging needles, broken bottles and dog crap. Players training on a cow feild avoiding cow crap has to be an improvement.

Pants Shaton
I mean isn't the point of this training centre to help inprove and devolepe players and the team and taking this into games and inproving our game?

I know everyone is very disapointed bout last night, but has the trianing centre inproved us as a team?Has a single player really inproved?

I haven't seen any inprovement at Easter Road, but then I have no ****ing idea what inprovement is.

Maroon 1874
How can they moan? Players training on cow feilds dodging needles, broken bottles and dog crap. Players training on a cow feild avoiding cow crap has to be an improvement.

I must applaud you for being so eliquent and telling it how it is:)... oh! and FTH

kiltedjedi
I haven't seen any inprovement at Easter Road, but then I have no ****ing idea what inprovement is.

It's like inbreeding

Craigieboy

I draw your attention to post # 2

Thick as ****.

Pete Seeger

It's not just the fans. Big Mixu has had enough of his new duties as well.

Travis_on_tractor.jpg

winston churchill
The Leithers are not normal. :) :107years:

they aint leefers,i am, there no:cool:

"We used to play like that" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

They really are something else. :)

The People's Chimp
"We used to play like that" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can picture it now, whoever lifts the scottish cup on saturday;

"we used to win that cup."

yes, in 1902. :107years::107years:

lawriejambo

Yes they are, ******ing Reptiles ..

Deluded ******ing Reptiles at that.

jamboinglasgow

it amazes me they claim that EM is the place where they will produce the young 'uns even though (if I remember correctly) they rarely train there as it is too far away.

It's not the farm's fault...

Apparently, their woes are all down to six-pack....

According to my verminous colleagues that is.

Snake Plissken
Actually, to be fair, big mixu does have a point:

060314.jpg

Inspired by Resident Evil 4 ;)

The Old Tolbooth

It would be soooo sweet if QOS win the cup because it would ram it down the throats of Hibs and what could have been, and would be another to the list of Clyde, East Fife, St Mirren etc that have lifted the cup since they last won it :D

winston churchill

square heid wins a tiny wee cup,and gets it tight.

monkey heid&buster blood vessel win nowt,but the hobos bed sheets are all sperm stained slavering about them:confused:

Nelly Terraces
square heid wins a tiny wee cup,and gets it tight.

monkey heid&buster blood vessel win nowt,but the hobos bed sheets are all sperm stained slavering about them:confused:

Indeed. It's hard to fathom. Next they'll be harking back to the halcyon days of Alex Miller, and not winning derbies for 22games.

What's the word I'm looking for here (...thumbs through thesaurus...), ah, yes, here it is: *****

I notice the Frank sawcee banner as well.

Mentions his playing record, leaves out his managerial one.

Why would that be, answers on a postcard to

The Farm

Formally known as Flairville

scott herbertson
Love it over there today.

The fact that McGhee is considering the job is certainly a slap in the face for their 'no reputable manager would even consider the job' theory.

Thick as ****.

We are Heart of Midlothian FFS.

:107years:

Does that mean guys who posted that theory on here are Hobos?

:hobofish:

I work in the East Lothian area and often pass the farm track(sign-posted HFC) which I assume is the yellow brick road. It used to be the road to a research establishment, something to do with agricultural sciences, so I am pretty sure 'the moustache' is breeding a new type of young pure bred flair- meisters which will eventually dominate world football. The science of genetics and in-breeding will prove that those from Edinburgh's dockland areas will soon be the master-race. .........maybe.. or some other such rambling.......................................Coming Mother

Pete Seeger

Whats with those tramps calling our wonderful game "fitba"? Why carry an accent onto a computer? Reptiles, can't wait to put them back in their place next season.

jambojim52
it amazes me they claim that EM is the place where they will produce the young 'uns even though (if I remember correctly) they rarely train there as it is too far away.

Can this be true? I would love it if someone could confirm that they don't train there due to distance.

flecktimus

Danderhall Hibs:hobofish:

The keepers have both improved - that's a start.:rofl:

He can only be one of the 3 Hibbies in Danderhall wonder which one;)

Archived